35

Miles
1 week later

I was woken up but Logan with a kiss on the cheek.  I didn't open my eyes but I flipped over on my side so I can cuddle up with Logan.  Logan allowed me to crawl into his arms while I started to fall back asleep.

"My love...we need to get to the airport." Logan whispered.  I let out a grumble and Logan laughed making me smile. 

"I don't want to get up." I whispered and looked up at Logan, just opening my eyes to see what I'm looking at but I closed them to fall back asleep.

"I don't want to either." Logan whispered as he kissed my head.  We have to go to a business meeting in Miami.  We have everything ready to go but we still need to get there and get through the airport even through we are taking a private plane there. 

"Can we just push back the time?" I asked.  I felt like I wasn't close enough to him so I moved in closer but felt his body already as close as it can be.

"Trust me.  I don't like waking up early anymore but Chloe did it last minute and..." I took a deep breath and looked at Logan.  He looked down at me and I smirked.  "...but if we get ready really fast, I'm sure-"

"Or we can take a shower together...I miss doing that." I cut off Logan.  Logan smiled and nodded his head.  I smirked and kissed his lips. 

"Good morning by the way." Logan said with a smile on his face.  I smiled and licked my lips.

"Good morning my king..."

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Well, we made it with 5 minutes to spare.  Luckily." Logan said sitting in the chair next to me.  I looked at him as he texted someone back.  I grabbed his hand and he looked at me.

"Better than the last few trips we've been on." Zoie said.  Logan put my hand on his thigh.  I blush and hide my smile the best I can.  But Zoie, Shawn, and Zackary can see that both of us is the happiest we have been.

"We were like 3 hours late almost all the time.  But dad would always safe us and demand they wait."  Zackary explained to me.  I looked at all of them and they all look at Zackary with a confused face.  "I'm not saying I wasn't late.  I was only an hour late."

"One and a half hour late." Logan said.  I smiled and looked at Zoie as she continued to fight with Zackary about how late he was on a Los Vegas trip. 

"So, when we get there we have one meeting to go to but than we are free to do whatever for a few hours before dinner."

"Has Logan told you about Luis?" Shawn asked.  I looked at Shawn and he was looking at both me and Logan.  I looked back at Logan and he was staring at Shawn. 

"Who's Luis?" I asked.  Logan looked at Shawn with a death stare as he turns back to me. 

"This is why we can't be on the same plane by ourselves."

"So this Luis guy...he is someone you need to keep a secret from your boyfriend?" Logan looked at me and I was broken.  Zoie and Zackary stopped aging and turn their attention towards me and Logan. 

"No, I was going to tell you but I just didn't know what there was to tell you."  Logan said.  I looked at him and I was shocked. 

"Shawn, Zoie, Zackary...what should Logan tell me?" I asked.  Logan was quick to stop them.

"Don't bring them into this.  We will talk when we are alone."  I looked back at Logan and I saw that he didn't want to talk about this.

"Why did you bring me along if you are going to keep secrets?"

"Because there's no secrets to keep!" Logan yelled at me.  I stopped.  I was mad still but my care for Logan is overpowering that right now.  I laid back and looked at Shawn.  Shawn had a sorry look on his face and I can't see Zoie or Zackary but I can only imagine that they are feeling awkward.

Logan kept looking at me but after he gave up, he got up and grabbed Shawn with him.  Shawn followed but I looked at Zoie and Zackary.

"Are you ok?" Zoie asked.  I took a deep breath and looked away and nodded my head.

"Let's just hope that I am just making a huge deal about this." I said.  I looked behind me and hear yelling, saying a lot of Russian words.  I put my hands up to my chin and overthink.