01

Logan
3 hours later

"Logan, you said a few hours." I looked at Kace that is sitting down next to me.  I know I shouldn't want to touch him but I do.  I want to make sure that this isn't real.

"I know baby..." I whispered.  Kace smile and nodded his head.

"Don't make me bring him up again." By him, he means Miles.  He will be fine for a few more hours. 

"Yes I know.  I just...can't move on from you." I looked into his light brown eyes.  I can not believe that I am seeing him again.

"You should, Miles obviously loves you." I laughed, Miles does love me.  I heard his voice once or twice and was compelled to go to it but I couldn't find him.  "Miles loves you and you love him."

"But I love you." I said.  I felt my tears starting to form and I could tell Kace wanted to hug me.  "Why did you do it?" I asked.  I really want answer and this might be the only time I get to ask.  Even when I was shot I didn't have this happen to me. 

"I don't know.  I had everything going for me, had my dream college, the perfect future.  A outstanding future husband." I smirked.  I looked at his arm and I thought long and hard about this.  I could touch him and it could be done, but Miles.  Miles is stopping me.  "It's not your fault Love."

"I know."

"No you don't.  You wanna believe it but you can't and that's why I won't let you cross over."  Kace smiles and I took a deep breath. 

"Than we can be together...forever.  Just like we planned."  I tried to convince him, almost convincing myself that Miles will be ok. 

"You need to believe that there is nothing left on earth for you."  What does he mean by that?  I took a deep breath and looked around, I feel Miles' presents.  I saw him on the deck.  He was looking so handsome, danm it feels like a long time since I seen him.  "There is your reason for living Logan.  Don't hide him like we did for each other."

"I don't want to hide him." I said softly.  I look back at saw Kase, I took a deep breath.  "I didn't want to hide you."

"We dated for 5 years and you always cared about your father's impression of you than anything else."  I nodded my head and looked at Miles again.  He looks sad.  "I love you Logan but I am happy that you are falling for Miles."  I didn't say anything.  We just sat there and watched the water.  But than I heard Miles voice again. 

"So me and your father went to the conference and I met alot of people there.  I wish you were there.  Your father told me about the first time you gone and got flat out drank.  It was funny to listen to." There was a pause.  What conference? I took a deep breath and looked at Kace.  He looked confused.  I kept listening to Miles.  "Um...Logan.  I don't know if you can hear me or anything but I just wanna tell you..." I couldn't hear the rest.

God I do miss him.  I shook my head and look at Kace, but I miss Kace too.  What should I do?

"Has it really been just a few hours?" I asked.  Kace looks into my eyes and smiles.

"I don't think so.  I am also in your mind."  I guess that's true, I mean, I don't remember anything about that day or even what day it was.  All I remember is that it was someone's birthday 2 days before everything.  "Go Logan.  I will see you on the other side."