32

Miles

When I woke up, I heard Logan sliding on his pants. I turn on my back and saw Logan looking on the floor. I turn on the bedside light because it was still a little be dark out. I am guessing it's about 4am maybe 5am.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" Logan looked at me with the face that shows that he is sorry. I smirked and shook my head. I got up and walked up to the man in front of me.

"I need to go use the bathroom." I stand up on my tippy toes and kiss Logan's lips for a quick second and back away but Logan pull me back in but this time with more passion. He wrap one arm around my hips and his other hand is grabbing my throat and lifting up my chin.

My body is right up against mine and it's making me kinda horny. I move my hand up to his arm but he suddenly jumped and pushes me away lightly. I look at him but Logan seems to me in a panic mindset right now. I walk up to him but Logan step back so I stop.

"Logan...I didn't mean to touch your arm..." I say in a soft voice. I look down to see that he is holding the place that I touched it. I can not begin to explain the way I am worried and sorry. "Logan, please talk to me." I beg. I wait a few minutes, but soon he did finally talk.

"I need to get to work." I watch Logan as he straighten his back and grabs his shirt from the floor, he walks out of my room and into the living room. I follow him but he seems to be in a rush to get out of here.

"Logan, please just wait a little bit." I asked him. I want him to calm down but I know that won't help if I just tell him that. Logan looks at me and takes a deep breath.

"I'm fine. I can't drive with the medicine I am on so I am having someone drive me everywhere." Logan says with a more content tone. I feel better knowing that Logan will not be driving, I am still kinda nervous about that.

"Ok...I just don't want you driving when you are panicked and you won't be paying attention." For a quick second, Logan's face went white but he quickly smiles and walks up to me. He gave me a quick kiss and my worries went away.

"I will text you when I get there. Me and my family are having dinner tonight so I won't be coming until later." Logan told me. I nodded my head and wrap my arms around Logan. Logan immediately wraps his arms around my neck and pushes me up against his body again. I looked up at him.

"You're teasing me by this point." Logan let out a little chuckle and I smriked. I feel like I am on ecstacy right now and I am fucking loving it.

"Want me to stay?"

"Don't you need to go to work?" I ask in a playful voice. Logan licks his lips and looks down at my lips.

"Doctor said that I need to take it easy..." I smirk and slowly turn him around and pull him into the bedroom. When we got in there, Logan immediately attacks my lips, his tongue slips into my mouth right away but I try to win dominance. Don't know why but I feel my body losing control but Logan won.

I stop kissing Logan so that I can focus on his belt, my hands are shaking and Logan is not helping me when he is leaving a trial of kisses that he keeps kissing over and over again. When I felt Logan's hand cuffing my ass, that is when a whimper came out and I couldn't take it anymore.

My hands grabs onto Logans hips and my head fell on his shoulder but I am enjoying my boyfriend making my body grind on his. Logan's heavy breathing is telling me that he is enjoying this but the way he turns me around and pushes me up against the wall just to be able to push harder into me.

Logan moves his knee in between my legs and he continues to grind on me. I am unable to control my breathing and my mind is racing. I close my eyes and I feel myself getting to my climax.

"Miles..." Logan said out of breath but I couldn't say anything. This man is making me cum with just grinding on me. Not all man can do that. "Am I about to make you cum...?" Logan asks in his dominant but soft voice. Again with the teasing part.

I nod my head and tried to look at Logan but my eyes were rolling to the back of my head. I could just feel him smirking. But soon I hear a door slam shut. My door. Logan stops and I immediately hate whoever decided that it's time to come visit me.

"Who's here?" I took a deep breath and look up at Logan. His hair was a mess but it's still sexy. I walk out of my bedroom to see no one but once I heard the fridge, I take a deep breath and turn to Logan.

"Go in the room." I demand Logan. He listened and went into the room. I take a deep breath once again and walk into the kitchen. Ethan is in the kitchen and is making himself a drink. Ethan looks at me and smirks.

"Good you're up." Ethan chugs the rest of the drink and grabs my hips so he can kiss me. I move out of the way through. Me and Ethan did hook up a few times but it was nothing to it. I was just missing Logan but now I have him.

"Logan's here." I look up at Ethan that is pissed off. I look away before Ethan can even get into my brain.  Ethan needs to leave.  "You need to leave."

"Why? Remember I am your best friend!?  You are nothing without me."  I looked at Ethan.  He is yelling at this point than Logan is going to come out and things won't turn out good.

"Ethan, you are drunk, you aren't thinking.  Go home and we will figure this out later." I turn him around and walk him out. 

"Miles...you can't be serious?  Now that Logan is here you're just dumping me?" Ethan looks at me and I took a deep breath.  I saw hurt in his eyes and I looked at the room.  Logan is standing and watching me.

"I will text you later." I closed the door and lock it.  I turn around and Logan already had everything off.  God I want to kiss him.