05

Miles
1 week later

When I walked into the hospital room, Logan was still on the bed, his arm had a big burn mark and that is all I can focus on.  It was now 4 months and I am afraid.  I'm a afraid that I am hanging on by false hope and all I am doing is making him hold on because he can hear me and don't wanna leave me alone.  So that is why I came here.

"Hey babes..." I said with a smile, I sat down and took a deep breath.  "How are you feeling today?" I kept a smile on my face as he didn't do anything.  They only thing that was making noise was the heart motor.  "Yeah, I'm doing good.  I just wanna see how you are doing and tell you that, I will always love you."

I pause.  I have never said that to anyone, not even my mother because I believe once you say that you make a promise, and when someone makes a promise you should keep that promise until you die.  I took a deep breath in.

"Please Logan...I need you to wake up so I can tell you this when you are awake.  So I can tell you I love you when you wake up and so I can lay in your arms and I can keep saying I love you-" I started to cry again.  How many tears do I have!?  "I know it's really fucking selfish to want you to wake up for me but I'm not afraid to say that I do want to marry you, I want to grow with you.  Hell I want to grow with the business.  You are my one out of a million."

I stopped, I saw Logan's shoulder move but when I looked up Logan's eyes where still closed.  I nodded my head and held his hand.  But that wasn't enough, I got up and climbed on the bed, right next to him.  I held his hand tighter as I cried some more. 

"I love you Logan."