07

Miles
4 days later

I am having an panic attack right now because of work.  Let me get you caught up.  I came in today, not feeling the best.  I haven't eaten a full meal in 4 days, I haven't slept in 4 day, hell I haven't been to work in 5 days and now I have sacks on sacks of papers.  What the hell is Mister Stephen doing!? 

"Oh good you're here today! You need to go with Rebecca." I looked at Stephen and he smiled.  Glad he is feeling better!

"What are we doing?" I asked. 

"You and her are going up north for the night to pick up some boxes." For the night?  Why for the night?  Can't we just drive up there and drive back down tonight?  "Zackary is also going with you."

"I throught Zackary doesn't want anything to do with this business?" I asked.  Zack makes it very clear that he wants nothing to do with this business which leads him to making his own money, paying for his own shit and to be honest I don't understand it.

"Well...if this whole thing happens with Logan..." he paused for a long time.  I know what he is talking about and that gives me anxiety. "Than Zackary said that he will take over."  I nodded my head.

"I understand but I also believe that we don't have to worry about Logan not waking up." I lied.  But I just smile so it looks like the truth.  Logan may not wake up but I need to still think positive.  Even through its hard.

"Carla is also coming back Monday.  Her daughter is sick and you know." I agree and smiled.  I miss Mia, we have seen each other a few times after I watched her that one time but that's all. 

"Ok.  So Zackary, Rebecca, and I are going up north to get some boxs.  Can I say bye to Logan first?" Mister Stephen gives me a hard look but smirks and nods his head.

"I'm sure my wife would have done that anyways." I smiled and nodded my head.  I walked out of the office and walked to the elevator, pressing the down button.  "Sheldon should be at your apartment around 4pm, the car ride will take no longer than 4 hours." 

"Ok." It was already noon so I can pack a few clothes and just take the rest of the day off.  Maybe go see Mia, I will go talk to Logan so that Rebecca can have her time.  It will be ok. 

When I was driving to the hospital, I throught about my mom.  I should go visit her too.  I haven't with Logan and everything so she would enjoy to hear from me.  I took a deep breath and throught about having to go visit Logan's grave if that time comes.  I wouldn't be able to for a few years at least but after I accept the fact that he's gone, than maybe I could move on. 

I got to the hospital room and saw that Logan was in the same position.  He will be really sore when he wakes up.  I walked in and smirked.  He looks perfect, his beard was growing back but he still looks sexy as all hell. 

"Hey Logan." I sat down and held onto his hand.  It feels nice.  "So me, your mother, and Zackary are going on a little trip so that's why I'm not going to be here tonight.  That's why I'm talking to you now.  But I just wanted to see you too."  I kept talking and he actually seems like he is listening too.

Logan

I feel Miles, I feel his presents and I need to find him.  I am at the island and I feel like I can find him easily.  I look up at the house and saw that Miles is on the second floor balcony in the master bedroom.

"Are you going to go get him?" Kace asked, I smiled and nodded my head.  I started running to the house and when I got to the house, everything seemed big.  I started to run up to the master bedroom and when I got there, I saw Miles. 

"Miles!" I yelled, but he didn't turn around.  He was just standing there, I tried to walk closer but it feels like I am just moving farther away.  After a few tries, he turn around and smiles, he fucking smile make me forget everything.  It makes me feel like this is all real but a good type of real.  The peaceful reality.  "I love you."

Just like that, he disappeared and I am back in my seat.

"You're not strong enough." Kace said as I was panicking.  "We will try again when he comes back."