19

Miles

I ran.

That is all I could do when Logan said nothing, I ran and didn't look back.  I felt terrible but I am also worried.  I haven't had to much time to think about it because I am throwing a dinner party.  Let me rephrase that, Mister Stephen is having a dinner party and he left me to deal with it. 

But it is weekend and I still have alot of shit to do.  Me, Carla, Yuri, and Shawn are all helping me with the invitation tonight. 

"I'm surprised that you aren't by Logan." Shawn said, liking one envelope shut.  I looked at him and I knew he knows something. 

"We are kinda...on the rocks a little." I responded.  I am ashamed of doing what I did, I know I shouldn't have brought it up but he did want to know.

"Yeah, I know Zoie was going to go see him.  I'm sure he would love to hear from you." Shawn said.  I rolled my eyes and wrote down Francesca Romano, I took a deep breath.  I remember that name. 

"Francesca Romano is going to be here?" I asked looking at Shawn and Carla.  Yuri was off playing with Mia. 

"Yeah, I'm guessing Logan told you about their past." The throught of their past scares me to death.  The night that Logan told me about Francesca was before I realized I love Logan. 

The story replaying in the back of my mind is making me worried.  I will sum it up.

When Francesca and Logan were 16 years old they made a pack about how if they aren't married at the age of 30, they will marry each other.  Even through they both knew Logan was gay.  Logan claims that he didn't believe in love back than but something change. 

"Logan is 29." I simply said.  I didn't want to sound to worried but it did sound like that.  "They said 30."

"So?  It's no like you two are in a relationship?" Shawn was trying to get to me.  I took a deep breath and looked away.  Shawn is right, I shouldn't worry but I am. 

"I'm going to see him.  You guys only have 237 more to go." I looked at Carla and Shawn.  They mother smiled and nodded their head.  I grabbed my coat and put on my shoes.  I started to drive, Logan has tried to contact me at all.  I mean, he might be giving me space but I just took a deep breath.  That was probably it.

I walked into the hospital and walked up to the room Logan was at.  Luckily there was no Paparazzi.  When I walked up to Logan's room, I saw a beautiful, jet black, slim body, I took a deep breath before walking in.

The woman spoke in Italian and her accent was thick, but than Logan said something in Italian.  I never heard him speak not but English and only a little bit of Russian. 

"Miles?" I got distracted, I didn't mean to stare but the way that this woman is dressed you would think that she was a queen.  She was beautiful.  I turn back to Logan.  I need to act professional.

"I would like to talk to you Mister Stephen."

The woman lean over to Logan and said something Italian.  I looked at her as she started laughing with Logan.  But they soon stopped and looked at me.  Logan said something hit Francesca cam into the mix of the gibberish.  She kissed him on the cheek and her hand was a little to close to the, you know what, for my liking.

"I haven't seen you in a little bit." The way that Logan said that made me feel all warm inside.  Logan talking to me makes me feel happy.

"I want to talk to you about that." I said getting closer to the bed.  I grabbed his arm and he look at me.  "Do you remember waking a for a little bit after we got you out?"

"No.  Did I say something?" Logan asked.  I took a deep breath with a smile.  I shook my head.  "Did you say something?"

"Yeah, kinda.  I was just talking about how I wanted to figure us out when you got better." Logan looked at me for a small second but than he looked away.  I wanted to run, not look back back but than I relized that he was also thinking. 

"Well, what do you want to happen?  I mean, we are basically together, do you not want that?" Logan asked in a whisper.  We are basically together, well kinda.  I don't know if you count cuddling, kissing, and sleeping together as being together.  "Help me sit up." Logan said.

I grabbed his hand and found that over these past few days, I really missed his touch.  I looked at him as his eyes looked me up and down.  Out hands are still together and I haven't even noticed it.

"Do you not want to be together?" Logan asked in a serious but also a look that I can tell means that he is upset.

"I don't know.  I mean, you are still my boss.  Maybe that will complicate things." I responded.  Logan looked disappointed in that answer but also confused.  I licked my lips and looked down at my hand in my lap.  "Logan, I want to be with you.  I want to have more than just someone you call when you are lonely."

"Why didn't you just way that?" Logan asked me.  I looked up and saw that he had a smile on his face while looking at me.  "Will you be my boyfriend Miles?"  My heart stopped again, I grabbed onto Logan's hand tighter and fell into him.

"Only if you be mine." I laughed, well more like a giggle but Logan seemed to enjoy it.  Logan nodded his head, laughing.

"I think we can work something out."