29

Logan

I don't know how it happen.  I haven't throught about Miles for a few months and now I jus remember everything.  I remember the first day I met him, the first kiss, the feeling I got when I figured out I was in love with him.  I'm still in love with.  But he was all dressed up and looking sexy as all hell.

"Man, you look so sexy."  I said pulling away and looking at my boyfriend.  "Where are you going?"  Miles' smile got shot down.  Like he just the worst news ever.

"I was going for a job interview." A job interview?  I guess that is normal, I mean he might still have the business card so that is how has been living but I feel kinda bad now.  I pulled him in for a kiss and smiled when we pulled away.

"How about we don't worry about that and you can start work next week?" Miles smiles and looks around. 

"Let me tell Ethan." Ethan.  Ethan is going to be a problem.  I can already tell that.  The way that he talks to Miles and not only him but talks about me, but I know Miles will protect me. 

"Ok, I will be here." I smiled and kissed Miles once again.  God, I am starving for his lips.  Miles walked away with a smile and walked out of the door. 

I am one lucky son of a bitch.

Miles

I am one lucky son of a bitch.

I have my boyfriend back, I have my job back, I have everything back.  I took a deep breath before walking out the elevator and walked to Ethan's car. 

"Are you ready?" Ethan asked, Putting away his phone and getting the car ready.

"I'm actually got my job back.  I don't need to go to the interview."  I said.  Ethan looked at me and I just smriked and nodded my head.  "If you didn't kno-"

"I'm kinda figuring this all out.  Logan is the boyfriend that forgot about up until this date." I looked at Ethan and sometimes he piss me off with his addtude but he has been there.  "It's ok, I will just go to work or something.  I'm sure Alex wants me to hangout with him."

"Yeah, go by your boyfriend.  I'm sure he misses you." Alexander is Ethan's boyfriend.  He's cool but we don't get to hangout with him because he's in the military.  Comander.  I smiled and nodded my head. 

"Congratulations by the way."  I kept smiling while I walked away from the car.  I went back up to my apartment, I took a deep breath and walked in the door.  I found Logan looking around but I could help but keep smiling.  Today is an amazing day. 

"I hope Ethan didn't pissed you off too much." Logan jumped and smirked.  He didn't hear anything I said but that's alright.  I walked up to him and hugged him again.  I never want to leave him again.  I feel like I have anxitey when I'm not around him and I have no idea if it's healthy or not. 

"Want to go eat?  Go to the place down the street." I smiled and nodded my head.  I haven't been eating on a normal day-to-day basis so I hope Logan can help me fix that. 

We both got ready and right when Logan walked out if the door, he seemed to hold onto me tighter.  We where holding hands but that was it. 

"What does the public know about us?" I asked.  I looked at Logan and he was spacing out.  I took a deep breath and wrapped his arm around me.

"Sorry what?" Logan snapped back and looked down at me.  I just smiled and cuddled up to him.

"What does the public know about us?" I repeated.  This time Logan heard me and smriked. 

"Well, they still think that me and Cassy are still together and I'm guessing they just think of you as my assistant." I nodded my head. It hurts knowing that we still need to be careful about people but it's what Logan wants.  I think that's what he wants?

"What do you want it to be like?" I asked, Logan smiled and stopped for a second turning to face me.

"I want to be able to show my affection, to show how much I really do like you.  To not worry about people and just focus on keeping this relationship the best one you ever had.  I not only want to show you off to the public but also to my family, to show how happy I really can be and how open I can be with someone." My heart skipped all over the place and I could hardly belive that Logan Stephen has a plan for us.  I smirked and stand on my tippy toes.

"And I will be right there next to you." I kissed my boyfriend lips and smiled when we pulled away.  I am just wanting to kiss him all over, I want to be kissed all over.

A/N

Sorry this took so long to publish but here it is! I have decided that I will try to publish on my stories for sure Friday, Saturday, and Sunday only because I have school but sometimes I will publish during the week.  It all depends on how school is going and how much school work I have.

Thank you for reading and see you on the next chapter.

Also if you haven't already, check out Just a Mission.