45

Miles

I was woken up by a hard knock on my door.  I got up and put on one of my shirt and walked up to the door.  I open it to find a panicked Logan. 

But when he saw me I saw all of the emotion coming to him. 

"Thank God you're safe..." Logan wrapped his arms around my shoulders.  I was shocked and I felt his anxiety.  I held tighter on to him and I felt his body relax.  "Why didn't you text me back?  I've been trying to contact you for hours." I felt bad.  I looked into his eye.

"Sorry, I was coming over here for a little bit and I just didn't look at my phone before I fell asleep." I said.  Logan pulled me away and looked at me. 

"Is everything ok?" Logan asked.  I took a deep breath and looked away.  I know he knows something is wrong and to be honest, I don't think I can tell him what happened just yet.

"Yeah...I just needed sometime with myself." I said.  Logan nodded his head and I took a deep breath. 

"Do you want me to leave?" Logan asked.  I throught for a second. Ethan said that we would be turing him in tommorw.  I licked my lips and Logan was studying.

"Just for tonight.  Also, I have something to do in the morning so I won't be in until later but it should only be an hour or so." I explained.  Logan gave me a weak smile and nodded his head.

"Ok, I'm going to have lunch with some business partners so I might not even be in the office when you go in." Logan said.  I nodded my head. 

"I will keep in touch." I said.  Logan nodded his head.  I smiled the best I can and I pulled him in to kiss him.  He kissed back but something seems different.  "I love you."

"I love you." Logan said.  That is when Logan let go and smiled at me before walking away.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"So, let me get this straight...you and Ethan were friends but than he raped you?  Why didn't you tell anyone than?" The officer, Officer Reed, said.  I took a deep breath and looked down.

"I was scared.  I mean, me and Ethan are still really good friends."

"Did he choose to being himself in or did you just say, I need you to turn yourself in?" Officer Reed asked.

"He choose to."

"And what do you think should happen?" Reed asked.  I thought and I took a deep breath.

"Go to jail.  I don't really know anything that could happen other then that." I said. 

"Well, we are taking him into custody and since he did admit to doing what he did, Ethan will mostly be put into jail." I nodded my head.  "And I would also get test done to make sure you don't have an STD and I'm not sure on your relationship status but if you had sex with anyone else, tell them to get tested also."

I throught about Logan.  I have to tell him now I guess.  Well, I guess if nothing comes back I don't have to tell him.  I took a deep breath and nodded my head. 

He ensconced me out and I saw Ethan in the little conference room.  I pushed myself forward and walked to the desk.

"Thank you Mr.Deven.  I'll keep you updated and if we need you, what is the best way to contact you?" Reed asked.

"My phone number." I said.  Reed nodded his head and that is when he let me go.  I went to my car and for a second, I waited.  That was the first time I explained what actually happened.  I grabbed my phone from my center console and looked at my text message.

Logan <3

Good morning my love.  I miss you and I can't wait to see you today.  I love you and see you later.

Good morning my king.  I just got done so I will be at the office soon.  I love you and can't wait to see you too.

Ok love.  I left my card on my desk so make sure you get something to eat before working.  Your job today is on my desk.

Thank you.

I smiled and too a deep breath.  Logan treats me so good and I can't believe he's mine.  I looked down at my phone and licked my lips.  My mind goes back to what is happening right now.

If he treat me this good, I bet he would do even better with a kid.  I can't believe I'm saying this but...I kinda want to raise this baby with him. I mean, maybe that will change but I know that deep down, I do want to start a family. 

With Cassy of course but I can only imagine when the baby grows up, they will look at me like a 2nd dad.  I grabbed onto by steering wheel and started to car and drove over to work.