04

Miles
1 week later

I think the realization is setting in and my depression and anxiety is coming back.  Cassy choose to wait 2 more weeks for Logan but if he doesn't show any signs of brain activity than we are going to but him on DNR and take him off the oxygen tube. 

What will happen to the business?  How will I cope?  I will never say I love you to him! I will never know what it feels like to actually be together?  I only got to wake up to him to him a few times and now he's just dying.

I know it's not his fault, I know that he didn't mean for this to happen, I know that if it was me on the bed right, he would hope I stay alive.  I just know he would. 

"Hey, I'm going to be back in a few hours.  I wanna go sleep in my own bed." I told Zoie and Rebecca.  They looked up at me and nodded their head.  I made it to my house safe and sound.  I mean, kinda.  I went right to bed.  I couldn't bare to stay up another hour when I know that there is a huge possibility that I might lose Logan before I even get the chance to have him.

Logan

"Are you ready yet?" I looked over, me and Kace where on an island now, my father's island to be exact.  Me and Kace are on the beach and watching the sunset.  It was peaceful.

"Why do you want me gone so badly?" I asked.  He laughed and shook his head.  I laughed and laid my head back, taking in everything.  "I love Miles, I do but just-"

"You can take him here.  Have him sitting next to you while you guys are sipping on a Jack and Coke.  Your hands in his." Kace smiles and I looked at him.  That also sound perfect.

"We aren't even together." I confess.  I really want to be with Miles but I don't want to make it seem like I am going to fast.  I ues to think I have all the time in the world but now I am on the edge of life and death.

"Than wake up and tell him how you feel." Kace said, his smile was still on his lips.  I nodded my head and look at him.

"Just a few more hours."

Miles

"What's wrong?" Zoie asked, I was crying on my couch.  I couldn't stop.  I call Zoie and Shawn over and Shawn was making me a drink.

"I-I don't know.  I mi-miss L-Logan." Zoie looks at me with sympathy in her eyes.  She grabbed my shoulder.  "I'm sorry for calling you guys at 3 in the morning-"

"It's ok.  You're basically part of the family." Zoie said while Shawn gave me a glass of Jack and Coke.  I took it and took a sip.  It was amazing.

"Me and Logan aren't even together officially but thank you." I smiled and she smiled back.  Even through I am 99% sure he loves me, things can always change.

"Well, it was pretty obvious you two had something going." Shawn said with a smile.  Zoie gave him the death glare and he got scared.  I started laughing but soon that turn into tears.

"Cassy knows what Logan wants and what he wants is for us to move on.  Even if that means that he can't." Zoie comforts me.  I started to cry again. 

"I want Logan.  I know it's weird for you two to sit here and hear me talk about your bother like he is some type of God but to me that is what he is and I don't think I can live without him."  Zoie smiles and nodded her head. 

"That isn't weird at all.  We understand and to be honest, I think we never thought Logan would be so happy with someone." That made me happy.  Knowing that I brought him joy and will possibly be able to bring him joy one day again, I want that. 

"Thank you."