30

This chapter as drag use.  Please read at your own risk.

Miles

Me and Logan are cuddling and watching a movie.  My thoughts are finally at peace and I can not think of a better way to spend my time.  But of course, someone has to ruin it.  Me and Logan both look at the door as I got up.  I was expanding Ethan but it was Ethan's dealer, and mine but mostly Ethan's. 

I forgot that I told him I want some weed.

"Hey, do you mind if I step out for a bit?" I asked Logan.  He looked at me with a worried but also confused look.  I took a deep breath and turn back to Sean and smiled at him.  I walked up at Logan and leand down.  "I'm getting weed."

"You smoke now?" Logan whispered. 

"I did smoke just not infront of you.  I won't do it tonight if that bothers you." I responded.  Logan looked at me with a angry look but not angry at me but at the words I guess.  "Or we can do it together?"

"That's more like it." Logan kissed my lips and smiled.  I like this side to him.  I walked to the door and walked outside. 

"Well who was that?" Sean asked.  I smriked and pulled out money, we were uncomfortably close but I understand why.

"He's my boyfriend." I said with the smrik still on my face.  Saying that Logan is my boyfriend is one of the best feelings.  I still have to hide it when we're at work but I can tell a few people.

"I through you and Ethan were together." I gave Sean the money and gave him a confused look.  I didn't say anything about me and Ethan being together.

"Ethan and I aren't together.  We hooked up a few times but Ethan has a boyfriend." I said taking the bag filled with green nuggets.  I open up the bag and took a smell of the weed. "Did he say anything?"

"I ain't a snitch."

"Saying that makes me believe he said something."

"No, he didn't say anything.  You guys just act gay with each other." Sean said.  I nodded my head and walked back to my door. 

"Ok.  Technically I was dating someone ever since February but he lost his memory but remember me." I explained.  I don't think this is my story to tell but just to make sure he knows I am not doing anything with Ethan.  We are just really comfortable with each other.

"Oh! Alright.  That makes since." Sean said.  I smiled and nodded my head. We went out separate ways.  I walked into the bedroom and grabbed my bong and 2 lighters.  I walked to the living room and stood in front of Logan.  He looked at me and smiled.  We're going to end up fucking tonight.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him up.  We went out the the porch and I sat down.  Luckily it was getting warmer out but it was still a little cold.  I hand one of the lighters to Logan and he moved his hand to tell me to get up. 

I got up but when he sat down, he pulled me onto his lap which made me just think dirty things about Logan. 

"Hold this please." I hand Logan the bong and took out the bowl.  I grabbed my grinder and started to grind.  Logan was just chilling while kissing the back of my neck.  I took a deep breath as I felt his hand rest on my thigh.  It was a little bit before I started to pack the bowl but when that was done I put the bowl back in.  "Do you want Keth?"

"Maybe on the second bowl." I nodded my head and looked at him. 

"This won't fuck with anything of meds you're on right?" I asked.  I move my body up closer to his body, I took the bong out of the Logan's hand and started to hit it.

"It shouldn't.  I will be fine." Logan said.  I finish talking my hit and blow it away from the apartment.  I hand the bong off to Logan while I was coughing up a storm.  "You good baby?"  I smiled and nodded my head.

"Sean's shit isn't weak.  I need to tell you the stories of me, Sean, and Ethan."  I laughed.  This is amazing.  Logan smirked and kissed my lips for a second before taking his arm off of me and taking a hit.  Logan took a huge hit.  When he pulled away, he was coughing me than me.  "You shouldn't have done that."

"I can handle anything."