14

Miles
2 weeks later

Two weeks and Logan can now do everything but talk and walk.  Grated we haven't tried to get him up but he has been moving his legs.  Dr.Sirin said that he should be talking any day now and I am getting worried that he's not.

When I walked into the hospital room after along day at work, Logan was writing something down but when he saw me he stopped and smiled.  God I missed his smile so much, I missed his voice but I will take what I get. 

"Hey, today was a long day at work, Zackary was in the office and I had to help him for awhile and than Carla had to leave because Mia was sick." I told Logan, he still had the same smile.  I took a deep breath and set my bag down and sat down on the chair that hasn't moved. "But I'm here now."

Logan looked down and grabbed my hand.  I smiled and grabbed his hand back.  I tried to look at what Logan was writing but there was no luck. 

"How are you doing?" I asked.  Logan took a deep breath and looked at the piece of paper he was writing on.  He grabbed a pen and a new piece of paper.

Better, wish I could talk.

I smiled and nodded my head.  I grabbed his hand the escape mine and run my fingertips up his arm that had the scaring from the burn he had 4 months ago.  I took a deep breath and looked at Logan.

"Are you forgetting anything?" Dr.Sirin said that we should ask him this just to make sure.  I know he is getting sick of it and the only one he won't give attitude to is me and Shawn.  Logan shook his head.  "Good.  You know I was scared that you will forget me.  Dr.Sirin said that you could have lost your memory from the last year." 

Logan picked up the pen with his free arm that still had a IV in but nothing hooked up to it.  It's mostly to draw up blood every week.  But Logan wrote something.

I would never forget you.

I looked at Logan and smiled.  Logan smirked and moved his head to show he wants me to lay in bed with him.  We do this all the time and it's the only thing we are able to do.

I got on the bed which is not comfortable, and I felt Logan's arm going around my sholder.  I took a deep breath as I put my head on his chest.  I started to listen to his heart, it a slow heartbeat but it made me tired.  I closed my eyes.  I throught about that night. 

3 months ago

"Sir, I am-...it's completed but-" 

"I'm sorry but he is in bad condition.  We can't have anyone ride with us." I took a deep breath but that made my breath get shorter.  But than all I hear Logan's voice.  I ran to Logan, pushing the paramedic out of the way but he let me.

"Logan...I'm here." I walked up to his bed, there was blood everywhere and I see a burn on his left arm. 

"I'm so sorry...I know you s-"

"Shhh, It's ok babe...your going to survive and we will figure us out...because guess what..." I smiled and I could see his eyes closing, soon I heard the heart motor making a long beeping noise.

"Sir, please.  Let us do out job." I look at Logan as his hand slowly let go of mine and I started to cry again almost right away.  But soon a voice pulled me away from my shook of Logan's dying body.

"Miles!"  I look to see Shawn and I look back at Logan and lean down to Logan's ear and whispered,

"I love you Logan Stephen."

Present

I look at Logan and he seems to be thinking but I grabbed his cheek and he jumped but look at me with something in his eyes. 

"I missed you." I said.  Logan smiled and nodded his head, I move closer to him and kissed his cheek.  But that wasn't enough for me.  I looked into Logan's eyes and they are perfect.  The dark brown that matches his dark brown hair and his skin tone.  I move in and I know Logan had the same idea.

We kept moving closer until our lips contacted.  Feeling his lips again made me miss them even more and for some reason I could tell Logan wanted this too.  I fell deeper into the kiss but soon I remembered me and Austin that night and I felt sick to my stomach.  I pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I just remembered something that I need to do." I said getting off the bed.  This is a dick move but I was in shook and really don't care right now. 

Logan gave me a smile and nodded his head but I know he is confused as hell right now.  I am too.  Why am I thinking about Austin right now?  Why when I kiss Logan for the first time since he woke up?  I grabbed my bag but before I walked out of the door, I stopped and turn back around to Logan. 

I run up to Logan and gave him a kiss on the lips.  I felt Logan's hand on my thigh, and I kissed him for a little bit longer.  I than relized what I need to do.   I pulled away slowly with a smile on my face.

"I won't be here tomorrow because I am going up to Maine to see my mom." Logan looked confused but than he realized what I meant.  He nodded his head and grabbed my hand.  "Make sure someone calls me if anything changes."

Logan nodded his head and smiles.  I gave Logan another quick kiss ok the cheek before walking away.