02

Miles
2 months later

2 mouths I have been sitting in the hospital room and waiting for Logan to wake up.  Let me get you up to speed.  Logan was almost in a fatal car accident and I really didn't want to do it but I told Logan's parents about us, well I just said that we were seeing each other and they were really supportive.

Mister Stephen exact words were, "I don't care if he likes it up the ass he is still my son" and I really didn't want to explain so I just laughed like Zoie, Shawn, his other brother Zackary, and Rebecca.  Another thing I figured out was that Shawn is not Logan's full brother.  More on that later.

But Mister Stephen has took over the business until Logan wakes up and is well enough to take care of it himself again.  But when I am not at work, I am here, sleeping and eating right next to Logan. 

"Any luck?" I jumped and saw Cassy.  We obviously have some tension but we are able to talk to each other. I mean I did just still her husband, there is bond to be something there.

"No, I thought I saw his lips moving but it's just my imagination." I admitted.  I frown at Logan and I know he would be smiling back at me.  2 mouths and the most I got was his fingers twitching.  I don't know what to say or what I should do anymore.

"They say that his brain is getting less active at the weeks go on." I look at Cassy like she was crazy.  I know what she is trying to do and I am not doing that again.  Watch someone that I love slowly die, I haven't even get to told Logan I love him when he was awake.  I have been telling him everyday when he was asleep but he would never hear me.

"Just a few more weeks, I believe that we can pull him out of this." I said.  Cassy smiles and nodded her head.  She looks at Logan and took a deep breath, she walks out and left me with Logan.  I held onto his hand and started to cry.  "Please come back Logan...I need you.  I love you."