11

Miles

We were all waiting for the test results.  When I called they all came down here as soon as they can.  When we heard the door open we looked and it was just Zoie.  It has been more than 2 hours and we are all getting a little angry.  I know that Mister Stephens is about to let hell out in this place. 

"What's going on?" Zoie ask walking up to Logan.  He seems to be getting alot better.  This is somehow happening.

"We are still waiting for the MRI.  They say that there might be some brain activity left."  Rebecca said.  She seems to be happy and Zoie became happy as well.  They all seem hopeful.  I am hopeful and happy that this is happening. 

The door opened once again and this time it was the doctor.  He looked at all of us before he took another step in.  This makes me think that it's not good.

"Thank you all for your patience.  I have good news and bad news.  The bad news is that he still has a chance of not waking up.  The good news is that he has a greater chance of waking up."  Everyone was happy.  They smiled at each other and I just looked at Logan as I grabbed his hand.  "There shows more brain activity than last week and if he is getting some, there is some hope that he will wake up."

"Can we wait longer in cause he does wake up?" Cassy asked.  She has been quite this whole time but the doctor looks at her like he was sorry. 

"Yes we can but there is a possibility that he will not remember things that happened recently."  I felt my heart break. 

"How recently?" I asked.  Everyone was looking at me and I everything stop.

"A year.  That is my estimated time."  The doctor said.  I have only know him for 6 months so that means-

"Miles?" I looked up to find everyone staring at me with worry faces.  I than relized that I was crying.  I looked at Shawn.

"Cassy?" I asked trying to change the subject.  She looked at the doctor and nodded her head.

"Let's wait for 1 more month." Cassy said.  I took a deep breath and looked at Logan.