31

Logan

Miles was right.  I shouldn't have took that huge hit.  With the keth that we had the second bowl, I can't think straight but I can.  I can still function but I can not keep my eyes anywhere but Miles. 

But something inside me wants to wait.  I want to take things slow because there is a chance that I could lose my memory again if I over work myself.  That's why I'm not even having a full day's work.

I looked at Miles and I admire Miles for just a few seconds.  The way that he still looks the same is making me so happy.  I took a deep breath and looked down at his eyes.  He was asleep and he look peaceful. 

I got up slowly so I don't wake up Miles.  I than picked him up like a little baby and walked to the bedroom.  I miss Miles' bed.  I laid him down and started to strip him down to his boxers.  I took of my clothes and covered both of us up.

"Logan..." I looked qt Miles and I saw that he was now turn towards me and he was half-asleep which was adorable.  I smirked and moved closer to him.  "I'm so happy you remembered me."  My heart stopped.  "My life has been a living hell without you."

"I'm happy I remember you too.  Now get some sleep.  I will wake you up before I go to work." I said softly.  I know that I seem like a scary person because that is they type of person I am but with Miles, I have a soft spot for him.

"Ok..." Miles soon drifted off to sleep.  I took a deep breath and put my hand on his body.  I can feel how cold he is but my body was so warm that it soon warmed him up.  I kept looking at Miles through.  I have seen him in 3 months and I kinda miss just being able to admire Miles. 

Soon I did fall asleep through. 

Miles

I woke up to Logan moving his legs.  Now I was pissed at first but once I saw his face.  I knew something was wrong.  I stayed up but soon Logan started mumbling my name and making quick sounds.

I broke out of his arms and moved up to his ear.  I kissed his cheek and that made his face relax.  I waited a few more moments but his grip started holding on to me tight around my hips.  I wrapped my hand on his neck so I can play with his hair.  Logan kept back sounds that made me think that he was in distress.  His arm was holding me tight and he kept getting closer to me.

Soon, his breathing was normal and I relized he was wake but just not moving.

"Logan?" I whispered.  Logan didn't say anything so I sat there in silence.  But Logan was still holding on tight and that makes me think that he was having an anxiety attack.  From the way that he was moving and the way he is holding me, that is my guess.  I sat up just a little and held onto Logan just a little bit tighter.