28

Miles
3 months later

I still miss Loga and think what happened was bullshit.  God really fucked me over but after that night, I fell head first in a deep depression.  I am getting out of it but I couldn't do it without Ethan. 

But when I was getting ready for a job interview, I was stopped by my phone ringing.  I looked at the caller ID.  Carla.

Carla
Hey, I just wanted to give you a heads up...Logan might be coming to you.
Miles
Logan?  He doesn't know where-
Carla
I think he just remembered you.  He came out and ran to the keys, grabbed his car and told me he was going to your apartment.
Miles
He remembered.
Carla
Yeah he seemed different.  Like he was depressed when he came in bu-

I got cut off by someone knocking on the door.  I took a deep breath and started walking to the door to look through the peep hole.  It was Logan.

Miles
He's here.  I will call you later.
Carla
Good luck.

I hang up the phone and open the door to find Logan.  My ex-boyfriend Logan that didn't remembered and every feeling came rushing back to me.  The feeling of love and safety, the feeling of that really puts my mind to rest.  We stand there looking at each other but when I was about to open my month, Logan pulled me into a kiss. 

This kiss was different, it was like something I have been starved of.  I was hungry for him and I really don't care who was looking.  I grabbed his hips and pressed him closer.  God, I missed his lips.  We soon pulled away through but really slowly.  When I open my eyes, we were inside my apartment.  Seeing him makes me happy.

"Sorry, just I needed to do that." Logan smirked and chuckled nervously.  I giggled and covered my mouth.  "But after 3 months I fin-"  Logan got interrupted by the door opening reveling Ethan and Logan just assumed the worst.  I saw it in his face.

"Ethan, can you gi-"

"Who are you?" Ethan ignored me and looked at Logan with the death stare.

"This is my boyfriend...kinda.  Logan this is Ethan." I introduced Logan and Logan looked back at me with the smirk.

"Your the one that hurt him! Do you kn-"

"Ethan! Stop it.  I will be-"

"I will let you know he-" Ethan got cut off by Logan. 

"I don't like how you are ignoring his request." Logan said like he was protecting me.  I looked away and grabbed Logan's hand.  "If you want me to come back later I will...I just needed to see you." Hearing Logan saying that was like music to my ears.  He needed to see me.  I smiled and looked at Ethan.

"I will be down in a little bit." Ethan looked at Logan with the death stare that I honestly think is unecessary but Logan took a deep breath and smirked at him.  Ethan walked out at closed the door behind him. 

"I have a feeling he doesn't like me." I laughed with Logan and even wrapped my arms around him.  Logan grabbed tighter.  "I remember you..."

"Logan...I missed you..." I whispered, I could tell he was smirking but I couldn't bring myself to pull away. Everything we have is now back and I can actually hold him and feel his touch that I have been missing for 3 months.

"I missed you too" Logan's voice seem shacky, like he was about to cry.  I was surprised that he was.  Logan is the type of person to not how his feelings and this feels just right.