UNDERWORLD

Gunshots were heard, firing from unknown places. A brunette gasping for air. Shit! Calculate the precision of the trijectory, Count the bullets, aim it precisely and aim it to another,
the brunette thought.

One by one, the brunette shot, precisely shooting the enemy as every bullet that came out of his gun took a life. He didn't care for the bastards, this is the way everything worked, the strong gets everything while the weak gets nothing. That's the life in the here.

When everyone was died except for the brunette who was catching his breath, a low whistle was heard and a familiar blonde teen stood in front of him. "You did an amazing job for a 13 year old and look, not even a scratch on you. Come on Eren, let's go back. You must be exhausted."

The brunette look at the blonde, calming his breathing and spoke. "You know Zeke, you could've helped me for even just a little, not just hide and watch."

"You know better than that. You're a lot better than me with fighting, you prove that when you were 8 and I was 11, and besides, I'm a strategic type of guy." The blonde responded.

"Even so, you gotta help your little brother out." The brunette shrugged as they walked into a limo that was waiting for them.

While they were going to their destination, they discussed some 'things' "So what's the schedule for today?" The brunette asked while looking at his watch, it was nearly 7:30 am and the brunette just wanted to rest after the massacre he did. Killing 40 people in two hours is what his brother said: Exhausting.

"You can rest in 30 minutes cause' you have another mission." Zeke heard a grunt then looked at the brunette before continuing. "You're going to kill some rich dickhead who stole 4 billion dollars from Dad after that you can have about 3 days of break, we'll discuss the details in the building." the blonde finished.

"It's just 4 billion dollars! Why doesn't just Dad order his men to do so?" said the brunette, arms crossed across his chest while looking out the window making an irritated face. Being the sons of the most famous and dangerous Mafia boss and rich that no one could ever dream of, the two was accustomed of being rich.

"You know why Dad doesn't, he and his men are already busy being the boss already and Dad knows you're the strongest and has more kills out of anyone, hell, your even stronger than me and I'm your big brother. Dad relies on you because he knows what you're capable of." The blonde replied.

The brunette's features lessened as he spoke, "Okay, okay. I know." lifting both his palms infront of his brother to stop, "So, are you sure I can take a break for 3 days? cause' I'm not gonna help even if there's an emergency, I'll be busy training."

The blonde sighed "Yeah sure, I'll order the leftover and some branch men to do your missions."

"At least I can have fun. bringing my scythe with me, slicing them up to pieces~" the brunette's eyes turned and glowed crimson red for just a moment.

"..."

"What?... Too sadistic?"

The blonde nodded, Eren sighed "I'll tone it down a bit."

Vote
Comment
And feedback