Extra Chapter: Explaining

THE ABILITIES OF THE WEAPONS

Eren's Scythe:
It originally belonged to Death itself in the actual underworld but was taken by Eren's (demon) grandfather. It can shrink into a size of a keychain and largen to its magnificence on command by it's owner. When the owner is using it's full power, the scythe dimly glows black and completely turns black as the void. If the scythe is dented, cracked or broken in half, it can heal itself by the blood of it's victims.

Armin's Bow:
It was made in the early fifteen hundreds, a king ordered the best blacksmith in his kingdom to make his son a bow that was unbreakable and be made of gold with blue engravings on it. After Eren's (demon) grandfather stole it from the prince's corpse, he imbued it with essence, resulting in the bow can generate its own arrows that are infinite. It can generate arrows when it's string is pulled by it's owner and the owner shall decide on how many arrows is needed in a single shot/s and it can be summoned anytime or anywhere by the owner

Annie's Throwing knives:
Eren's (demon) grandfather took it as a trope (and it wasn't in his collection either) after he won a battle with the most notorious assassin of his time, leaving with a few cuts. After he gave it some demonic essence, he designed it that it only be controlled by it's owner. When it's thrown, it can never miss it's target, even if you run or took turns to avoid it, it will still follow you and it will never stop until the target is dead or the owner retracts it. It will always return to its owners hands and it's unbreakable.

Zeke's Glasses:
It's was Eren's and Zeke's (demon) grandfather who made it. When he was growing old his vision was getting blurry so he imbued it with his own powers in his glasses, making it as whoever was wearing it can see clearer than a normal person can. Thinking that his children will use the glasses, he made it so that it can see through walls, identify any creature that meets it's lenses, even if the creature tries to hide itself and it will only work if the person wearing it has his blood on their veins. And it's also unbreakable.

Levi's 3DMG blades:
As it is read on its label, (on the previous chapters) it was originally owned by humanities strongest in the time of the Titans. Eren's (demon) grandfather found it in his pre-adult age, he was in a forest and saw a corpse rotting away and took it, confirming that the corpse was from humanities strongest. He imbued it with essnece and made it unbreakable and extremely sharp, it can almost cut anything. If the one that is not the owner held this with the intention of harming the true owner and the demon's bloodline, it will automatically dull out and crumble to pieces leaving the hilts  behind. Designing it on how humanities strongest protected his subordinates and loved ones during the war with the Titans. Only when it is held by the owner that was contacted with it, can it turn back to the way it was again.

There are many more magic weapons hidden by the main family: The Yeagers. (but I'm not that creative to give each of them an ability and backstory) The contract is made by applying a drop of your blood on your chosen weapon. When the contract is completed, smoke will surround the new owner then disappear, signaling that the contract is completed. When the owner dies, the weapon automatically returns to the vault of the Yeagers that was created by their ancestor demon to store the weapons, so that it will not be taken by unknown people where the owner died, the contract vanishing as the weapons wait for new partners that will choose them. All can be weapons can be summoned from their resting place.

Notice:
When a demonic weapon is not contracted, it will not activate their abilities but when a direct descendent from the demon needs to use it instantly without contracts, the demon blood within the descendent will activate and the magic that is imbued in the weapon will recognize it's owner, forcing the weapon to activate it's abilities.

______________________________________

Vote
Comment
And feedback ✌