Chapter 35

Heads up! There's smut!

"I wanted to do this in our house but it can't be helped." Eren crawled on top on Levi, both being in bed.

They stayed at a five star hotel along with everyone. Thankfully, the one that reserved their room chose it because it was both completely luxurious and soundproof. Like they knew what was going to happen.

And they were right.

The only thing that wasn't there was lube and condoms, not that they needed them. Eren slid his hand underneath the raven's dress, all accessories were now long gone, remaining the white cloth that was separating Eren and the delicious sight underneath him. He slyly moved his hand, making it up to Levi's pale thighs. He squeezed it, earning him a small gasp from underneath him.

He looked at the raven, seeing a blush already evident on him. He smirked, this was going to be fun.

Eren slowly leveled himself with Levi. He leaned down, licking and sucking on the raven's neck as he groped his thigh and his other hand was finding the zipper on the dress.

There! He found it! Eren gave out a small chuckle, making Levi raise a brow. "What's so funny?"

The brunette looked at Levi as his eyes flashed red for a moment. The raven knew that was a sign that this night will be memorable and tiring.

"Oh, nothing. Just thinking of how I'm going to ravish you tonight."

The raven smirked. It was their wedding night, might as well be honest, even for just one night. He slowly wrapped his arms around the brunette's neck, leaning up to ghost his breath in his ear. "Then get on with it."

Eren felt a twitch in his neither regions as Levi said that line so seductively. With one powerful tug, the brunette successfully disregarded the white dress.

It revealed two pink buds that looked so delicious, pale skin that's just waiting to be marked and sucked, and lastly, the raven's half hard member that was being confined in black boxers.

Oh how he was doing to have a feast tonight.

"Are you just going to stare? Or are going to do something?"

"Eager are we? I was just admiring how beautiful you are." Eren grinned.

A deeper blush appeared in the raven's face as he sucked in a short breath. He felt Eren tongue gliding on his stomach. It felt hot where the brunette's tongue just been as it went up to his chest and to his buds.

Levi let out a low moan escaping his mouth, encouraging the brunette to gently bit, pull, and suck on his nipples.

"Eren." He breath as he gripped onto Eren's locks when he felt the brunette started grinding their hard shafts against each other's. It was getting unbearable, his dick was demanding to be unconfined.

Levi thought the other read his mind when he felt Eren slipping his boxers off, his member sprung out, fully erect.

Eren pulled back, removing all of his clothes. Levi thought he was the luckiest man alive. How did he get a loving husband and is totally ripped?

The brunette leaned down again, connecting their lips. He panted when their hardening cocks fully touched themselves, grinding. Tongues battled as saliva exchange and in the end, Eren won, exploring the raven's wet cavern.

"Eren, can't..." It was getting too much that he felt precum oozing out of his dick.

"But I wanted to tease you more." Eren face turned to a fake sad impression then turned to a grin. "But I also can't wait any longer."