Chapter 22

The double glass doors burst open, the glass almost shattering from the impact. The noise made everyone inside the building snap their head towards the sudden intrusion, thinking of punishing whoever dared to suddenly intrude in the building but all that thought was thrown out the window as they hastly go back to what they were doing. None of them having a death wish.

Eren quickly walked up to the receptionist, his murderous aura was all over him making all the people that got near him scatter. They knew not to mess with the brunette when he was like this.

"Where's father?" Eren demanded to the receptionist which was Historia, who was cowering in fear for her life.

"H-he's at the underground second floor, meeting someone. In room 8." She replied shakily, pointing at the elevator that leads to the underground base as she shield herself from Eren behind the desk. Pointing out in her mind that the brunette just called the Boss 'father' and not the usual 'Dad', Eren only talks like that when something serious happens.

As the information left her mouth, Eren quickly strode to the elevator that the blond pointed. He was lucky that the elevator was empty, if it wasn't then the people who occupied it will mostly die before they could even pass the underground parking lot from the brunette's fury.

As the elevator's doors closed, all the murderous aura disappeared making some of the bystander fall to their knees from the relief that it was gone. One of them was Historia, uncontrollably shaking from the fear she faced just seconds ago.

Ymir saw the blond girl collapse so she rushed to her, hugging her tightly to reassure that it was all over. It wasn't new in the Yeager building that the Yeager family (especially Eren) can end someone's life so easily, so it wasn't new to them that Eren suddenly appear out of nowhere with such aura but the question that was inside everyone's minds was....

Who made Eren that angry to the point he was sheething with rage?

********

"Mr. Yeager, when will the weapons and drugs arrive?" said the old man, sipping his vintage vine as he looked at Grisha through the rim. he was a decade older than Grisha and fatter but that doesn't mean he wasn't deadly.

He was your typical fat Boss of a mob, always drinking and fucking whores while his underlings do all the work because he was filthy rich. Barking at his men when they didn't do a good job.

"It could take a while but if I estimate it, it would take about 10 days perhaps." Grisha replied, looking at the flat screen TV for anything particular to watch.

"Well that'll be–"

The door burst open, revealing Eren as his eyes flickering from emerald green to crimson red. Trying to keep his anger in control.

"Get out." the brunette said full of malice and venom towards the old man.

Grisha was unfazed by the action while the other didn't notice the deadly aura Eren was releasing.

The old man didn't notice because his mind was filled with confusion and rage, who was this man to just barge in here and order him around?

"Why you–"

"Eren, what are you doing here? I'm having an important discussion here. Whoever pissed you off, you can vent it out in the last floor" Grisha bluntly said, shooing him and taking his attention to the old man again. He knew his son has anger issues but when Eren met the raven, he thought that it would would have died down. Guess old habits die hard.

"No, I'm here for you. I encountered Diaz on the party I was in." The brunette shot back.

Grisha tensed at the name and became alert, flashing his eyes for a moment. His whole demeanour changed.