Valentine's Chapter

This takes place where the two are already together.

Eren's P.O.V

Today is Valentine's day and I'm planning to give Levi a very special gift, being that this is our first time together as lovers. I want him to remember it everytime he looks at my gift.

Now, I'm walking to the cafeteria, hands in my front pockets, to get some breakfast for me and Levi. I'm just wearing a tank top and baggy black pants. It wasn't cold or hot it was just normal temperature even Levi wears tank tops but only if he's exercising and the said man was now still sleeping in our bed but I know when I get back there he'll be awake and I know what your thinking, we didn't have sex. Levi's been 'too tired' to do it, at least that's what's his excuse everytime I attempted it. And it's been a fucking week! But I respected his decision.

I arrived at the cafeteria and instantly smelled breakfast. I saw my friends waving at me and I waved back a little. Walking to get food, I grabbed a tray with two plates in it and started looking for what's available: bacon, eggs, toast and sausages.

For drinks there are tea, coffee and orange juice. I grabbed one of everything for me and Levi and poured tea in his glass and coffee for me.

When I was finished, my friends were looking at me and I mouthed a 'breakfast in bed' and they got the message by nodding. I went straight to my room, opened the door and right on cue he's waking up, I walked to the nightstand and placed the stray there and kiss Levi on the lips, waking him up and making him sit up 'god, he's like Snow White'.

"Morning, love." I greeted him and he responded the same with a sleepy-ish voice and with a bed hair. Shit! he looks so cute. I gave him his plate and he raised an eyebrow.

"You know you didn't need to bring breakfast here even if it's Valentines. Not that I'm complaining." He said before eating, me doing the same on a small table near the bed.

"I know but I would've done it even if it wasn't Valentines." I said proudly and I heard him say 'idiot' and looked away.

"Oh and I wanted to tell you that we're going out today about 3 in the afternoon. Meet me infront of the main entrance but just dress casually." I said after swallowing my food.

He smirked at me. "You're really are serious about this Valentines thing huh, brat. So what's the plan?" He said finishing his food.

I shrugged and said it was a secret. "And you won't see me until 3 cause I'll be busy setting things up." I added as I grabbed mine and his plate and put it in the tray and planning on taking it back but I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Happy Valentine's day and all that sappy shit, brat." He said and I turned around and saw him looking away but saw his faintly blush.

"S-same too you!" I said in a hurried tone and quickly kissed him and ran out before a get an erection but quickly said "I love you" before running out the door. Now I'm outside of the room leaning at the wall. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have sex with him from all the nights that we didn't, I've been pent-up but it'll ruin my plans.

I started walking back to the cafeteria thinking about how I'm gonna surprise Levi.

Time Skip to almost 3 p.m

3rd person P.O.V

Levi was standing near the entrance of the base with Armin, Mikasa, Marco and a few other that I'm not ganna name because their extras.

"So you're waiting for the Boss, Armin?" Marco said a little curious.

"Yeah... he said he was taking me somewhere but didn't say anything else and just said to wait for him here." Armin said, a little embarrassed.