Chapter 34

Two weeks passed by in a flash that Levi found himself already walking down the sandy path with Hange giving him away. People that were all kind criminals were sitting on both sides, stood up and turned their attention to him. All eyes widens when he walked, but the raven just looked forward to the shocked brat that was wearing a black tux with hair that was pulled back into a man bun.

Eren stood on the isle just a few meters from him. Waiting from him.

Anyone can say this was perfect, but he can't. It was the day of the wedding and Hange had to fuck up with his clothes.

It was time when he needed to change for the wedding but couldn't find were his white tux went.

He asked Hange where was it because she was the one who planned the whole thing. But the woman obviously lied through her teeth and said she didn't know where it was. It took them half an hour of arguing where it was when they noticed that it was nearly time for the weeding.

Both were panicking (Hange was acting). 'Coincidentally', there was a wedding dress that laid in the corner of the room. It was a simple but beautiful wedding dress. And it 'coincidentally' fitted him perfectly. When the brunette suggested the idea that he should wear it because they didn't have time, the raven instantly refused. He wasn't going out there in a dress, much less in a wedding dress. But the thought of Eren who kept waiting for him was making the raven thought he had no choice.

With a heavy sigh and his pride shattering, Levi complied.

When he finished dressing, he was convinced that the crazy bitch was behind all this when she also put make up on him going as far as putting lipstick on. The woman quickly dragged him out, gave him a bouquet of flowers and got to the place where the wedding was being held.

His face was hidden behind the silky-to-the-touch vale. It was completely hiding the rosey blush on his cheeks.

The wedding was being held on the beach, when the sunset begun. Hange outdid herself this time. It was beautiful. Levi thought the crazy woman would go overboard, but everything was perfectly balanced.

Him and Hange continued walking down to the isle, all eyes on him. Slowly, he made it to the isle. Hange retreated to stand beside his sister as his, now called, bridesmaids.

He walked up to the man he loved, standing beside him confidently—even with a dress on. Behind Eren was his two best men; Zeke and Armin who also were in shock.

The pastor softly cleared his throat, bringing the dazed Eren back to earth.

Even when the promises and the vows came up, the brunette was like in autopilot. Eren said his vows but still dazed from the raven's beauty. Even toning out the question that he answered with a quick 'I do'.

Eren didn't know Levi was planning on wear a wedding dress. But the raven would never go to something like this, so he thought of someone who might. Someone bold enough to make Levi wear it. And the thought of Hange flashed in his mind. He grinned.

He should thank Hange later.

Eren was gwaking too much on the sight beside him that the only thing his mind processed that the pastor said was the statement that he could kiss Levi now.

Everyone was grinning, enjoying the show of Eren being an love-struck idiot.

The two faced one another as Eren slowly lifted the vale over the raven's face, revealing a smiling but blushing Levi.

The brunette was visibly nervous as hell, he was so flustered that his ears, cheeks and neck were red as he finally took in the gorgeous sight before him. Levi was wearing a simple pure white wedding dress. Even though the dress was simple, just the raven wearing it made it ten time more breath taking.