Chapter 15

Levi's P.O.V

Finally I arrived at the party which was already packed with people (probably all criminals, including me) who went silent when I arrived but continued chattering again. I scanned the crowd and saw a familiar brat staring at me. Shit! Thank God we have the same suits, if not, I wouldn't have spotted him in an instant. I quickly hid in the crowd. After so long of avoiding him, I'm not gonna give up now, I still don't know how to react to him.

After some time of hiding, I made sure I lost him. I saw a bar on the corner and I went there, not feeling to be introduced to some shitheads by Erwin or the rambling of Hange about our conversation to the garage.

I sat down on one of the stools that was lined infront of the bar and ordered some whiskey, not long I got my drink. I sighed after taking a sip of my drink, feeling a bigger pang of guilt hit me. I didn't want to avoid him, it's just I never been in a relationship before. Before Eren showed up in my life, all I did was take orders, go missions, kill people and do paperwork, thinking that relationships were just a waste of time. Heck, that was basically my life, but he just had to fucking show up and stir my feelings just when I was contented with my life without anyone. Now, I can't even keep my mind off of him. Him taking the very first kiss I had, and I have no regrets that it was him. So that means I'm a virgin, pretty surprising right? The Demon, a virgin.

Getting back to reality I felt a presence beside me, I looked at the corner of my eye that is was a red headed bitch. I take one look at her and I already know she's a slut.

"Hello there handsome, mind if I sit here with you?" She said fluttering her eyelashes at me and showing what she thought was a sexy dress on her. I rolled my eyes and ignored her. I hate women like this, always finding a guy for a one night stand.

"Wanna drink together Mr. Handsome?" She said, displaying her breasts infront of me, bitch you think I can get turned on by that? Hell no. I rolled my eyes, still facing the racks of liquor infront of me. God I want to leave this bar but I can't cause if I do: One, Erwin will find me and introduce me to some shits. Two, if Hange finds me, I'll never get a chance to escape from her questions again and lastly, the one I don't want to bump into is Eren. So three death traps were out set for me today.

"I'm Malty Melromarc and I'm from overseas, I'm here with my partner. He was invited to this party, but... lets say he's a little outdated for me, mind if you switch with him~?" she said. So she has a sugar Daddy, bet she doesn't even know that this place is swarming with serial killers. "Hey, it's rude to ignore a beautiful lady—" I shut her off from my mind when I felt someone staring at me.

I looked behind me and saw Eren turning around, leaving. Before he could turn his back, I saw a glimpse of his face: a frown and eyes that looked... heartbroken? Then it struck me, he must have misunderstood. I quickly got up, payed for the drink and dashed to him leaving the bitch behind.

I looked everywhere and finally found him talking to Hange, both drinking champagne (probably getting drunk), he looked over at me and smiled. He didn't misunderstood. I let out a relieved sigh.

"Ere—"

"Hey Armin!" He said, walking past me... Fuck! So he did misunderstand! I grabbed his arm abruptly, stopping him from going any further and making the champagne class (I don't know what's it called) that he was holding fall and shatter. I ignored it and the people who was startled by the sound of the shattered glass.

"Hey brat, don't ignore me." I said and I was about to say something again but all the people was staring at us so I dragged him by the arm I was holding and led him to a room on the second floor where we can talk freely without any disturbance, somewhat relieved that he didn't protest in the process.