Chapter 23

"Alright, I'll bring him there." Hange hanged up and removed her phone from her ear.

It has been hours since Armin's story, currently about midnight. Everyone was asleep except for her and a few others who refused to.

She recalled what Armin said.

"Despite his looks, Diaz is almost as strong as Eren. We didn't knew about his existence and when we did, he was a very very distant relative to the Yeagers."

She sighed as she began to walk through the halls, fulfilling what she was asked to do.

A strength that can match Eren's is a force not to be reckoned with. Hange knew that but she had a feeling that something was bound to happen and it wasn't a good feeling.

Then Annie called her while she was in her lab doing some research about Francisco Diaz. The girl asked if Hange can bring the raven to the Yeager building because apparently Eren has been in the training area, beating up every punching bag there was and when it was all out whoever steps in the room is forced by Eren to fight him.

There was already 3 people Eren forced to fight him including Jean and all came back out bruised and battered. Their Boss and Zeke doesn't do anything about it because they seem to be also busy so Annie decided to use the last resort.

Bring Levi there and knock some sense into the brunette.

Normally she would jump in joy that Eren needed Levi but it wasn't the time or place for that.

She arrived at her destination and knocked on the door.

"Come in." The voice was muffled by the doors but still hearable.

Hange opened one of the double doors and stepped inside. She saw Levi sitting on his leather chair, frustratedly scribbling on the paper infront of him.

He was one of the few who refused to sleep.

"What do you want Hange? If you're only here for your antics then get out." Levi said in a tired voice as he glanced at brunette then back to the paper.

She gave the raven a heartfelt smile that wasn't even seen by him.

"Eren needs you."

~~~~~~~

"There," Annie pointed at Eren."He hasn't came out since he got here." Annie turned to look at Levi and Hange, standing just infront of the training area.

Driving for almost an hour, Hange, Levi and Armin finally arrived at the building. Armin came along because he needed to continue Zeke's request at his work place in the Yeager building.

He was also one of the people who refused to sleep.

Both Hange and Levi looked inside the training area and spotted Eren beating up a punching that he found.

He was shirtless as his sweat trickled down his body, boxing shorts on and fingerless gloves. Just like how Levi and him wore at the Survey Corp's ring when they fought. Eren's face were nothing short of agitation, rage or pissed off.

Bang!

The chains that held the punching bag broke as Eren gave a powerful throw at it making a loud noise as it dropped to the floor, letting out sand in the process.

Hange flinched at the sound but Levi just stared at the brunette, contemplating on what to do.

"Well, I'll leave you to it and Hange." Annie looked at Hange tiredly. "I suggest you give them privacy, you can visit Armin's work place if you want. So if you'll excuse me, I'll try to get some sleep."