Chapter 11

Levi's P.O.V

It's been 3 weeks since the chaos happened and the first week everyone in the base was just silently griefing over the lost of friends, some broke down in tears and some just... comforted them, accepting the loss. Gradually things turned to normal again. Thankfully, my squad wasn't killed in the chaos, bruised and battered but still living.

My arm is completely healed, thankfully cause ever since the brat's been living with me he treats me like a god damn baby! Just because I have a wounded arm which is in a cast, doesn't mean I can't take care of myself. I can't even take a shit without Eren questioning me if I'm alright in the bathroom but... I know in the back of my head that I appreciate his care for me even if he is annoying.

Now I'm just in the training room, punching bags, training my arm again.

"Hey Eren! I challenge you to a duel!" I looked at the corner of my eye to see who it was, not stopping my punches, and saw none other than Kristien challenging Eren to another duel, the five of the new brats didn't get hurt much resulting in this past three weeks, the horse face attempted 5 tries to defeat the brat and unsurprisingly got his ass beaten instead. Hearing Eren groaning from annoyance but nevertheless agreeing, I stopped from my training as I walked to the ring to watch the fight where the two brats brawled it out.

Moments later as usual, Kristien was on the floor, bruised up. A few of the audience helped Kristien to get to the infirmary. I sighed, they really are brats. I saw Erwin approach Eren, maybe for another mission.

Also this past three weeks the brats were the only ones who were going on missions. Bet eyebrows didn't waste the chance to use the brats and the more annoying thing is that they finish them so fast. I know that's a good thing but here in the Survey Corps it takes about a few hours to finish one and they finish only half an hour. It's irritating, watching them get back like they didn't just commit a mass murder. I saw the brat glance at me and smirked, I looked away. I felt heat creep up to my cheeks. Fucking brat.

It's been a few hours since Kristien got his ass beaten and now, I'm headed to my room to shower from all the exercise I did. As I got in my room, I saw the brat swinging his scythe slowly. I clicked my tongue. "Brat, what're you doing? You better not rip anything here with that." I said pointing at it while making my way to the shower, not giving him the chance to reply.

As I got out of the shower, I saw Eren sitting down on his bed, his scythe no longer here. Curiousness got the best of me and asked. "Eren, I've been meaning to ask you this for a while now, what kind of scythe do you even have?" As I walk to the closet and change.

"You wanna know what my scythe is?"

"Yes, how can it disappeared?" I said now fully changed in comfortable clothes.

"Well, I'll explain it to you but you've got to let me finish explaining, then you can ask questions, okay?"

I nodded and he let out a sigh and talked. "We call them demonic weapons."

"..."

"As you hear its name, it's imbued with demonic essence. Everyone here except Jean has one and only I can control my own and the others theirs. In the Yeagerist, only the strongest ones and the ones who did something great are given a demonic weapon. They can pick whatever kind they want. Mine as you can see is a scythe, Armin's is a bow, Annie's are throwing knives and Zeke's a special case cause he are his glasses, ect. They all have their own unique abilities." Eren looked at me and shrugged. "That's really just about it, any questions?"

I stood there silently, taking everything in and when I understood it another question popped in my head. "Then how did the Yeagerist, your father, get this 'demonic weapons'?" I crossed my arms as I sit on the edge of my bed, rasing an eyebrow at him.

"Well that's... kinda complicated but I'll sum it up." He rubbing the back of his neck. I nodded my head to let him continue.

"Well, you've seen my red eyes right?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Well, You have got to believe me but one of my ancestors is a demon, a strong one at that. He made a family with a human, that's where my lineage began. My great great great somthing, demon grandfather has had eyes that can turn red, proof that the his blood is still in our own and never dying out. Our eyes turn red when we get angry but we can control it at will as we can also self heal more faster than the average man. My Dad has eyes like that can turn red obviously and it scares me shitless at times when he uses it at me and my brother, Zeke has it too. Being my great great great something, demon grandfather was living a really long life he was also a weapon collector and he would put enchantments on them if the weapons were too weak, that's where the essence came from. When he had children he taught them how to use it and stuff. He let them inherit the weapons to protect themselves from the world, knowing his children has powers from him. But he think the children would fight for who gets more possessions, so my great grandfather picked one of his kid to be the keeper of all of it so that it wouldn't scatter around the world and would be known, now I'm that keeper... And that's basically it."

I sat there, stiff from the info, and he's just telling me this like it's not something big? "So that makes your family partly demon." I stated as I stare at him.

"Yeah, pretty much." He said nonchalantly like we're talking about the weather here.

"Why are you nonchalantly telling me this? You don't even know if I'd tell everyone about this." Which I won't, I'm not someone who rats others out.

"You're right, I don't but... I gave you my trust, it's you gets to choose on what to do with that information."

"And what does that mean?" I said lifting my right leg to overlap the other.

"Nothing, and I already told this to Erwin, he also asked me when you were still resting in the infirmary but I didn't tell him about the keeper part, so you're the only one who know this apart from my friends."

"And why?"

"Why what?"

"That I'm the one you told about this?"

"No reason and you were curious so... there you have it." I saw his cheeks had a tink of pink on it.

I stood up walked to the door. "Where are you going?" He asked, my back facing him.

"Going for some tea." Why did I even answer, usually I would just ignore questions like that.

"Oh..." I saw him from corner of my eye, he looked like a dog and his owner was leaving him.

I sighed, I can't believe I'm doing this. "You wanna come?" I turned my head to look at him, he perked up.

"Really?"

"I'm not ganna say it twice brat so get your ass here and lets go." I ordered as I walk out of the room and cocking my head to where the tea is. He immediately rushes to my side and smiles. He should smile more, that way he can get a girl. *badump* Fuck! My chest just ached right now, am I having heart problems? Dismissing it I walked to get some tea with a mutt (puppy) next to me.

Cute damn mutt.

Vote
Comment
And feedback ✌