Chapter 16

They don't know how to do it properly because they don't have experience what so ever, so this might be a little... I don't know how to describe it.😅

Eren's P.O.V

The kiss getting heated, I snaked my hand to Levi's ass and finger him.
"Ouch!" He shut his eyes from the pain.

After our 'talk' we went to the party again and I introduced Levi to Dad. If it weren't for the people around us in the party, Dad would've jumped at Levi and give him a bear hug.

And in the middle of chatting. Levi was itching to leave the party which made him snap, suddenly dragging me out of the place, speeding to go here to our room and practically ripping our clothes off when we arrived. Leaving ONLY our underdress that was already fully unbuttoned

"Ah, I'm sorry." I retracted my hand. Come on, where's all the research you did to do this with him? Even with all the research I did I'm still a nervous reck, fantasizing him from the past years but all of that couldn't even compare to the real one infront of me.

"I'm not a woman. I don't get wet on my own." He said.

To prepare for insertion, using a lubricant loosens the muscles with your fingers.

Recalling what I read from the past years. I hoisted his lower half up, revealing his plump cheeks and tight entrance at me. Surprised at how flexible he is. I dipped my tongue in his entrance, substituting the lube with my saliva and making a mental note to buy a few bottles when I have the time.

Levi was taken aback by the sudden move. "What are you doing, idiot. That kind of place is dirty..." He protested.

"After all, I'm gonna put in here." I said making a lot of saliva and stretching him a bit by my tongue.

"Even so, licking there...ah– ah, n~." He moaned. I can see his flushed face clearly from where I am. Eyes shut, mouth was wide open with a line of drool trickling down his chin and his body trembling a bit.

"Ah, idiot. There... Sto—... don't— lick." He moaned, throwing his head back a bit, gasping. When it was enough I pushed my index finger in. Ah...my finger is going in... so lewd. A few seconds past and I added another.

"Uwah– Aah–" I can see him visibly shiver.

"I'm sorry, did it hurt?" I asked while scissoring him. I want him prepared for my dick because I don't want him bleeding from our first time.

"No... It's differe– it's weird. It's making me tremble." He said between gasp. Seeing him like this underneath me is making me quicken my breath, I can feel heat creep up to my face and my southern region twitching.

I pulled my fingers out. "I'm gonna put it in, okay?" He weakly nodded and I slowly enter him. I wonder if it'll fit in such a small place. Suddenly, he wrapped him arms around me and pulled me to him, squeezing me.

"It huuurts!!, damnit!" He exclaimed, shutting his eyes tight.

"It's going to be okay once the thicker part is in. So just a little more." I reassured continuing pushing in.

"Ah, ah... Haa..N—" I continued entering while he kept squeezing me.

"It's in..." I said making sure he caught his breath.

"Bastard, why are you so god damn big?!" I looked at his face, inches away. I finally get to see the face of the man I love that I was fantasizing for years.

(Eren is a big softie to Levi, that's why his P.O.V is cheezy sometimes)

I stared at him "What is it?" He said he's face was still red. "Don't look at me, damn—" he says, covering his face with his hands. Levi is make such a face because of me. I'm so happy I'm might cry.