Chapter 3

Just random comics for y'all

Levi's P.O.V

"Shitty glasses, get Moblit and describe to him what we saw, when you're done, search him on the mafia we." I rushed to the meeting room.

I heard shitty glasses say "a-alright" then leave to do what was ordered.

I can't blame her for still feeling uneasy. After that brat left, everyone let out a relief sigh. It was like we were looking at death straight in the eyes with those crimson hues, then we searched the whole mansion hoping that there's something left but just found bodies either chopped up to pieces or got shot, it was a bloody mess. But the thing that irritates me the most is that not only did we not get the mother fucking pig but also returned empty handed and the brat said he's going to make it his pocket money. I clicked my tongue at the thought.

Explanation of the mafia web

The Mafia web is a private site the best hackers in the world created only for the use of every mafia gang out there and only the mafia. Where you can search any kind of person as long you have a discription about them and it'll give the information you need, the advantage you can get is that you can search anyone and I mean ANYONE and ANYTHING. And once your info is in there, there's nothing in the world you can do to remove it.

End of explanation.

As we walk in the meeting room, I saw Erwin sitting on the head chair and as if he never really left. I sat two chairs away from him and everyone follow suit, as everyone was seated Erwin questioned, "You're all back early, what happened?" I didn't answer, I just gritted my teeth still irritated from the lost and the brat. Petra noticing this and answered for me. "We came to late, all we saw was limbs and bodies scattered everywhere. Someone else eliminated the enemy and took the money."

"Who?" Erwin furrowed his thick brows and leans closer.

"That's the thing sir, we don't know. All we saw was a kid, 12 to 14 years old at that." Eld jumped in.

"A 12 to 14 year old kid, alone, able to slaughter a mansion filled guards, take the money, and escape?" Erwin asked again.

Everyone nodded except me. I clicked my tongue and rolled my eyes. "What kind of hell hole did that brat crawl out of?"

As if on cue shitty glasses suddenly burst out the door saying "Uh... You guys need to know who he is right. Now." As said, she distributed the paper in her hands to everyone.

She isn't shouting, this should be interesting. I looked at the paper saw a picture of the brat wearing the mask and had the scythe, eyes crimson red, and his info:

Name: Unknown
Nickname: Death
Place of Origin: Unknown
Eyes: Red/Teal (Unconfirmed)
Hair: Brown
Current age: Unknown
Rank: SSS
Kills: Unknown
Nobody knows or leaks his true information. He is know as Death. Everyone that has met him has known death. The picture used is only a drawing from a victim who miraculously escaped, drawn by forensic experts. He is only know to have worked for The Yeagerist.

Warning: If you encounter this person, run. Do not fight. Do not hide. As he will find you. And he will most definitely kill you.

Everyone has droplets of sweat on their faces after reading the paper. Can't say I blame them the discription was dead on. I heard Petra mumble "Oh my god." then covering her mouth with her hand. Bitch our life is already like that and you're still surprised? I snort at the thought.

"This is the first time I've seen so many unknowns in a profile from the mafia web, usually it's complete." said Eld

I looked back at the paper and furrowed my brows. "The Yeagerist?" I mumbled, hearing shitty glasses gasp. "Levi! You don't know who they are?!"

I looked at her "Why? Should I know who this fucks are?"

"You really don't know captain?" Petra asked.

I clicked my tongue "Alright. spit it out, who the fuck are this people? And by the look of the brat's rank, I'm willing to assume this people are big trouble."

"You got that right. As you can see the boy works for the Yeagerist, the Yeagerist is the most dangerous, skilled and famous mafia gang in the world, not even the government wants to get involved with them. Anyone who is a member of them is especially trained. You could even say that their responsible for the existence of the mafia web." Hange finished.

"So that's why we only saw him in the mansion, thank God his business was over when we got there. We could have been cought in the crossfire." Gunther sighed.

"So your scared of a brat that's half your age... But who am I to judge? Anyone would be scared shitless when they break in a mansion finding dead bodies and reading his profile." I said keeping my stoic look while putting the paper down on the table.

"Well, that aside. you can all rest for today but expect that you'll be called for another mission. That is all" Erwin said after clearing his throat to catch our attention.

~~~~~~

Now I find myself in the halls going to my room cringing ever so often as I see a dusty spot. Finally I can have a rest from all the shitty commotion today, having to hear shitty glasses shout two fucking hours straight takes a toll on me, and not to mention the brat making a mess of everything. It took me everything to not gag at the blood and limbs everywhere in the mansion. What the hell did that kid go through to be like that? His crimson eyes like blood the turning to teal I could've stared at those eyes for eterni- wait! Why am a thinking this? Am oogoling at a kid!? That must be sleep deprived working it's way to my head, yeah, that must be it. But I can't help feel a tug on the corner of my lips.

'I wonder if we'll meet again?'

Vote
Comment
And feedback