Chapter 26

"How are we gonna get there?"

Levi asked, hiding on the edge of the wall, taking a quick glance at the door that leads downstairs where the vault was before looking at Eren. It was guarded heavily, ten guys that were armed, two had a bazooka and some even had explosives ready.

"Leave that to me." Eren whispered back, not wanting to get the attention of the guards.

When the two arrived at the house, it was already taken over. Guards stationed everywhere as well as the blood that they assumed were from Eren's workers.

The brunette's workers were direct descendants from the maids and butlers of Eren's grandfather. They took an oath that their legacy will server the Yeager family forever. And they did.

Levi and Eren expertly exterminated all the guards quietly using their weapons, a guns shot would obviously alarm the guards.

It was true that Eren had everything. When the two got here, Eren popped open the trunk and hold and behold. From pistols to machine guns, bulletproof vests to full on shields. The two just took what they needed.

It took everything in the brunette not to rush the procedure and kill everyone here, he kept seeing the blood that was probably from his workers and at some point, random limbs that still had parts of a maid's clothes were seen.

Eren wanted to kill everyone here but Levi was also here and the brunette didn't want the raven to see his true self.

A killing machine.

Eren sucked in his anger and the aura that was sipping out of his body, and continued their goal to retake his house. Now their current situation is getting through the guards and get inside the vault where Diaz is.

Eren made sure Levi was hidden before dashing with inhumane speed to the ten guards, scythe in-hand and with a single swing all ten guards fell to the floor, heads decapitated.

Quick and quiet, just how he was thought. He didn't want to let Diaz know the two of them were here.

A whistle was heard behind him, "Your father really didn't joke about you being the strongest." Levi said walking up to him.

"What? You didn't believe–" Eren's attention was caught when he heard beeping sounds. He scanned the bodies he killed and one of them had a chance to push a button, detonating an explosive.

Both of their eyes widens at the explosive. Eren charge first and tackled the raven to be ground, covering him with his own body and placing the scythe's blade on his back for a makeshift shield. Mentally preparing for the explosion.

*BOOM!!!*

Debris, marble, and chunks of flesh flew everywhere, some hitting the scythe's blade making a clank sound. Blood was smierred on the walls that was near the explosion and some were on random places where the chunks of flesh landed or bounced off. Smoke was everywhere making the two cough but it quickly disappeared.

So much for keeping quiet.

The two stood up, coughing a bit from the lingering smoke.

"Are you okay?" Eren asks the raven who was waving his hand infront of his face to get the lingering smoke out of his face.

"I should be the one asking that, you're the one who covered me." Levi replied scanning the brunette's body if anything were injured.

"I'm fine, are you?" The brunette asked again, wanting to make sure the other was okay.

Levi sighed, Eren isn't going to let go of the question is he? "I'm fine, you protected me. Now come on, we have more important things to do than standing here."