Chapter 7

Levi's P.O.V

Everyone was still looking at the brat with eyes of bewilderment, I mean who knew this big brat was light on his feet (and the scythe disappearing). Now he's beside me smiling like an idiot. I can almost see him as a mutt waiting to be praised.

Erwin breaking the silence. "With that over, please proceed this way." gesturing to the boxing area while walking to it with us in tow.

"You are going to fight 1 on 1 with a member here so that I know how all of you fight in close combat." Eyebrows explained and hearing responses of agreement.

"Now, I'll announce who you'll be fighting. First is Armin and Urluo, Jean and Eld then Annie and Mikasa, and Zeke and Mike, lastly Eren and Levi." Eyebrows finished.

I looked at the brat beside me as our names were announced, he was already staring at me. I raised an eyebrow. "What? Do you have a problem with that, brat?" And I think he was in deep thought cause he's face had a what-did-you-say? look.

"I said, do you have a problem with the pairing?" I said annoyed and looked at the ring.

The blond coconut stepping in the ring with only boxing shorts and fingerless black gloves, Urluo wearing and doing the same. I can't hear what Urluo is saying to the boy, probably insulting the kid for he's small build.

"N-no, it's just that I thought I was up against someone else." He responded as I tare my gaze from the ring to the brat.

"What? You don't think I can't beat your ass up there?" I glared at him looking back at the arena when the bell rings not even 20 seconds passed, Urluo is already passed out on the floor, the coconut helping him by carrying him out of the arena.

"I just thought I could impress someone in particular." He said a little nervous.

"I couldn't care less who you want to impress, but make sure you don't pull any punches at me brat, I wanna know if your rank really says who you are." I said the first line a little harsher than I thought. Why? Dismissing it, I heard him mumble something but I didn't paid attention to it and watched the next fight.

(Eren mumbled: "But what if that someone was you.)

Next was the horse faced guy and Eld, it was pretty much one sided. What do you expect from the most notorious gang in the planet and thus the horse face won, much to my disliking.

Then it was the Ape's and Mike's turn. same as the first blonde, Mike was nocked out in minutes. I saw from the corner of my eye the brat was smirking at his brother's victory.

And then it was my little sister and the blond girl's turn, the additional clothes were sports bras (obviously). The match took 20 minutes because of all the chit-chatting the two made while fighting and the crowd was shouting for Mikasa to win and others to the other girl, eventually it was a draw.

When they were still fighting, I guided Eren to the changing areas and separated ways to go change and coincidentally we walk out of our changing areas at the same time, and my god, who is this Greek god infront of me?

He's whole body was softly tanned, perfectly toned muscles, had 10 pack abs, (I don't know in cannon if he has a 10 or 8 pack so I'll just stick to 10) hair was still tied back and wearing red boxing shorts. He was looking at the ring but noticed me when I was staring. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." He said smirking. I clicked my tongue and looked away. Fucking brat.

When the two girls were done, us two walked in the ring facing each other. Starring. Silence was heard throughout the room then... the bell rang, instantly I crouched down and swung my right leg to make him fall but he jumped. I turned and kicked him on the arm but he blocked it and go with an upper cut, I pulled back in time then we both lounge at each other dodging, strategizing when and where to hit and pulling back. In the training room all can be heard was our grunts and fists having contact with skin, the room was filled with tension on who would win.

Then we were standing. A couple feet apart, panting. It has been 20 minutes of straight up fighting. both of us were worn out. One last hit, just one more good hit and the brat's finished. With that, I lunged at him, he did the same but before we could hit each other, the room doors burst open. Us stopping and gaining mine and everyone's attention.

I squinted my eyes and look at the door, there stood a man panting as one of his eyes were covered with blood and with a big gasp the man shouted. "EVERYONE!THE MPS ARE HERE AND ARE RAIDING EVERYTHING AND KILLING EVERYONE!!!" With that, the man collapse, probably lost too much blood. People came to him and now tending him.

"MPS?... Never heard of them, who are they?" Asked the man infront of me. I looked at him and was surprised but didn't look it , all his bruises and cuts that I made are healing. And fast.

Dismissing it for later, I sighed. "They're our rival gang, for years they've been planning on getting rid of us but never growd the balls to. Maybe now they have." I explained in annoyance. We stood still in the ring while others already running off to help and kill the introders.

"Hhmm." he hummed in understanding and continued. "Can I kill them?".

I looked at him and snorted. "Obviously, just don't get yourself killed." I said as I walk away from him to get changed and to the weaponry, but before I could get out of the ring, I heard him say with a cheerful tone.

"So Levi cares about me."

I turn around to snap at him but he was already running to where his clothes are, I smirked and continued my walk to get changed.

I changed in combat clothes and grabbed my double swords and put them in their sheaths on my back forming, then put two twin pistols in their holsters on either sides on my hip and to top it all of with a rifle in my hands. All locked and loaded.

"Now, let's kill this motherfuckers." I walked out of the door and into the fight.

Vote
Comment
And feedback