Chapter 8

People running around probably helping others defend their base, because some treat this as their home. Gunshots can be heard in the distance, and the smell of blood everywhere.

A thing that was very familiar.

"How many are there?" Erwin asked Moblit while marching down the hall toward the weaponry, Moblit and the five new members following all properly changed back to their suits.

"At the moment that is still unknown sir, but if this keeps up of how much the MPS are coming in, I'd say that they are planning to wipe us out with numbers." Moblit said keeping pace with the boss, on the back of them another conversation was being held.

"It's not like you to act like that, all winded and tired. We all know deep inside, you didn't break a sweat." Zeke said glancing at the brunette and back to the commander.

The brunette sighed, "You all know my reasons why I did it, it's not like I can go all out with him. You know damn well that anyone I fight with even half of my strength gets killed. Well, except horse face over here." he nudge his head at Jean.

"Watch it Yeager, or do you want me to challenge you again when this is over," He pointed at him. "Being sent to the infirmary a thousand times because of you isn't going to stop me from fighting you. Having scars be damned." Jean said but feel a shiver donw his spine from the memory and looked infront of him. The commander suddenly stopping as he reached his destination, others following suit and infront of them were the weaponry.

The doors were open and people rushing in and out of it, carrying guns and other stuff. Erwin turned to the five and ordered. "You five take what you need from here and each one of you will defend an entry point. There are a total of 4 entry points, one of you will join the other, being that you have an extra, and someone from each entry will show you where it is. Now go." He finished and pulled a gun out of nowhere and marched somewhere else with Moblit closely behind.

The five followed swiftly and took guns, daggers and other stuff. They didn't bring their own set so this would suffice at the moment. Walking out the room, each one following someone to their destination.

In The Southern Entry:

It's was a bloody mess, dead bodies on the corner of the hall and gunshots can still be heard. Zeke shooting every enemy that confronts him and Armin behind him, Zeke running out of bullets, he quickly switched to close combat and daggers, throwing them at the enemy perfectly through their heads or kill the ones who didn't have guns. Suddenly someone surprised attack him and he was too late to react but before the man could touch Zeke, he was hit by an arrow. Zeke looked where is came from and there stood Armin with a bow, the said bow was gold, had blue engravings on it and the string was glowing yellow.

Zeke sighed, shaking his head a bit "What? I had too, I ran out of bullets, too." Armin shrugged, pointing the bow down and laughing a little as more invaders came. Zeke turned his eyes crimson red, getting serious and Armin already pointing at the enemy with three arrows ready to fire.

In The Eastern Entry:

Screams and gunshots were heard again as the blond girl also known as Annie walks pass all the retreating members in the Survey Corps.

Someone bumped into her "Retreat!!! There are too many of them!" The man who bumped into her warned and ran again. Not even slightly fazed from the bodies that lay in the floor with gunshots holes or cuts in them, Annie continued her walk to the commotion.

She saw men wearing all black shooting at now her allies, blood painting the walls and ground. She stop in the middle of the hallway and started shooting the intruders, all perfectly shot in the head, when she ran out she pulled out her daggers, spinning it in her hand expertly. One of the men in black's eyes widens with realization and pointed to Annie "I-I know w-who you are!" The man said with a shaky voice, his companions looked at him then to Annie "You're Annie Leonhart, also known as Shadow, you kill—" Before the man could finish, a dagger shot through his body precisely at his heart. The dagger was pulled back and retracted back to Annie who cought it effortlessly, the said dagger and many more glowed a faint white in her hand. Her face still emotionless.

The blond girl not even speaking a single word lunged at them as she threw daggers at the men, efficiently blocking bullets by colliding them with her throwing daggers. As multiple lifeless bodies fall to the ground.

Then something passed her, raven black hair karate kicking a random guy. "Need help?" She said smirking.

In The Western Entry:

"Well, well, well. Looks like I can release all the pent up stress in me, where everytime Yeager beats me." The horse– I mean Jean said in a low voice. He smiled at the situation infront of him, still unnoticed. A group of enemies was in the hallway searching for anyone and anything to take.

"Maybe Mr. Yeager can even give me my own weapon too." Jean mumbled to himself. He pulled out a mini-grenade from his pocket that Armin made and threw it at the center of the group. Before the group could scattered, it exploded making debris and cement flying in the air.

The two toned haired walked to the now bloody mess and sneered "You jackasses don't even know the first rule in raiding a base: Rule no. 1, never travel in groups more than four people." Jean said then started walking forward, stepping over limbs and blood in the process.

In The Northern Entry:

Levi was cornered by 5 men but quickly desposing them with a swing of his blade then kicking a stranded guy and sliced his throat, making him a human shield and ran straight through to the enemy that's shooting him. Levi, slicing anyone who was on the bastard's side.

Where the fuck did that bastard get this many people? Levi thought, suddenly someone took the opening and shot Levi in the forearm. He grunted, grabbing his arm preventing it from bleeding more and clenched his teeth, groaning from the pain. He took a hand knife from his pocket and throw it at the man who shot him, perfectly at his throat.

"Looky here, I thought the 'Demon' was better than this, guess not." A man walked out of the shadows to Levi but stop a few meters away. Levi look at where the voice came from and immediately, his blood boiled. There stood none other than Nile Dok.

"It looks like you have a pretty fancy place here." Nile said looking around, more men were gathering at Levi but Nile dismissed them to continue with the raid then looked at Levi and continued. "Too bad that it's gonna be ruins later."

Levi leaning at the wall for support, saying through clenched teeth "You little bastard, when I get—" He was cut off by screams in the hallway. Both men look where it came from and Levi's eyes widened a bit and smirks.

"Took you long enough, brat."

Hello to the ones who are reading this, I'm ganna make a bonus chapter from Valentine's day and wanted to ask everyone that is reading this that if I should do a fluff or a smutt chapter. So comment on which you like and keep in mind that when you pick smutt😏 it's gonna be my first ever made smutt so.... Yeah. Peace out!!

Vote
Comment
And feedback