Chapter 21

Marching down the halls, leaving a trail of blood. Levi went at every room to find him, leaving Erwin behind.

"Zeke, where the fuck are you?!" After what happened at the party, Levi only assumed that the brat's brother knew what was going on.

Levi kept shouting until he arrived at the cafeteria where Zeke and the others are, all standing. Alarmed from the raven's shouting and was more alarmed when they saw Levi was covered in blood. Some lost their appetites seeing the raven.

Hange was the first one to speak. "Levi! why are you covered—"

Levi didn't listen and marched passed her and towards the blond bearded man. Slamming his hand on the table making everything on it rattle for a moment.

"Alright you bearded shit! Tell me right now why did Eren go berserk!"

This was the first time Levi felt so many emotions all at once; confused, angry, worried, and so, so much more.

"What?" Zeke gave him a puzzled look, ignoring the insult.

"Levi, calm down. We'll talk about whatever you're saying after you've taken a shower. Look at you, you're covered in blood!" Mikasa stepped in, gesturing at the raven from head to toe.

"I don't care! And it isn't even my blood."

The people that were watching gave an astonished look, surprised that the clean freak they knew didn't care about the blood.

"Wha–"

Hange didn't finish when the raven started yelling at Zeke again. "Zeke, if you don't tell me why Eren lost his shit, I swear to whoever god is up there that I'm gonna cut your head off." adrenaline was coursing through Levi's body after nearly escaping the authorities.

"Wait, Eren went crazy?! Why?!" The news just registered at Armin's head, instantly worried about his best friend.

"Oh I don't kn–"

"Eren slaughtered everyone in the party except us after he fought against one of the men attending." Erwin briefly explained, finally arriving after showering and changing some clothes.

"Levi, you take a seat while I explain everything to them. You already had enough when you drove us out of that car chase." He added and walked towards the table Eren's friends were at.

Levi didn't argue, after an hour of a car chase was giving him too much adrenaline. He knew he needed to calm down to ask questions that made sense.

After Levi took a seat at one of the vacant chairs, Erwin started explaining.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait," Zeke said pausing Erwin's story, furrowing his eyebrows. "You said 'Eren released an intense blood lust and dark aura'? And he fought someone with an... axe?" There was only one man that can make Eren do that and Zeke knew who it was.

"Yes, the man he fought had dark hair and was about in his forties, I believe." Erwin replied.

The five tensed up.

"After he escaped, Eren began to kill all the people who was in the place according to what Levi told me and after that, Eren took off saying he was going to Grisha." Erwin added, remembering the scene. He just got back from getting the car ready and all he saw was unrecognizable limbs and blood scattered everywhere. Levi and Eren were the only ones standing, soon Levi explained that Eren went crazy after the man he was fighting escaped, killing all the people in the room except him then Eren took off saying he was going to his father.

All of the five was looking at Erwin. Fully hoping that it was the person they thought of.

"W-what kind of axe?" One of them asked.