Chapter 1

The picture at the top is the scythe Eren has.

It took about 10 minutes to get to their main building, the same height as every other building anyone will see in cities but a little taller. They got off the limo and walked to the entrance, being greeted while walking inside by the guards.

Inside were pretty much normal, it's just that everyone that works here are a member of the mafia. Heck, even the janitor can kill in five seconds with a pocket knife.

The higher-ups—the main Yeager family and other officials—treats everyone with respect and that's why nobody betrays them and everyone here is trained and gets paid the right amount. Underneath the building is where they train, discuss, torture, sometimes sleep there, and more.

Eren observed his surroundings and saw a familiar little blonde boy. He shouted. "Armin!"

Getting Armin's attention, he ran towards him. "Eren, you're back! And not even a scratch on you! You've improved, last time you went on a mission killing 20 people you came back with scratches." the brunette scratched the back of his head, a little embarrassed.

This was Eren's childhood friend, Armin, his grandfather and the brunette's Dad were friends so they introduced them to each other and the two kids immediately became friends. Don't let that innocent face fool you, he's ranked first in our hacker ranks and second in strategy, he killed a minor Mafia boss by hacking their private plane and shutting it down, the plane free falling to their doom. Killing 13 people in the process all by himself

But before Eren could reply, Zeke shouted to him to hurry. "I need to go I have another mission in about 20 minutes, I'll see you later. Bye!" Eren said, running to Zeke while waving at Armin, seeing him wave back. He looked at Zeke, following him into the elevator, pushing the button of the second top floor as the elevator closed.

Only the higher-ups are allowed to go to the 15th-20th floor and Zeke and him owned the second top floor, they didn't complain cause' the floor was hella big. That's where the Yeager family and only the Yeager family discuss their most top secret plans.

Arriving at the said floor, the brothers walked to the meeting room, discussing the details

~~~~~~~~~

Zeke left first, saying he still had some errands to do and here was Eren reciting the info in his head. So I'm going into a mansion, kill everyone in there (leave out the maids and servant cause' they have nothing to do with this) and lastly kill the dickhead who stole from my Dad. He repeatedly summarized it and called Armin for a little bit of help.

"Hey Armin, help me with something real quick."

"Eren, what can I do for you?"

"I want you to disable all electronics in a specific mansion."

"Okay, give me the address so that I can wait for your signal to shut it down."

"Ok it's just right here, got it?"

"Got it and, oh, it's in the forest, convenient for you."

"I know, right?" and he hung up .

5 minutes later the brunette was in the limo again with his scythe and a mask. The mask were painted into a skull, it's like when you wear it and the person infront of you just sees a skull head and eyes. He wore black skinny jeans and ash grey hoodie with his hood up so you can only see the face. He kinda look like Zack from Angels of Death but with the mask on not the bandages.

(If you haven't watched it, I recommend it, it's awesome)

When Eren arrived at the forest, he took a deep breath and sighed. Putting the scythe over his shoulder and mask on. Time to kill some dickheads. Then he entered the forest.

When he was a couple meters away from the mansion Eren called Armin again and gave him the signal, right on cue everything went off, quickly said thanks then hung up.

Eren dashed to a glass pane window and right through it covering his face so that he don't get hurt from the glass, as he landed, he looked up and saw five guards standing in the dark, thanks to the night vision the mask provides, he can see them clear as day, faces still panicked from the sudden black out and an intruder.

Before they can react, Eren sliced off the head of the nearest one then grabbed his gun and shot the other 3, the last one shot at him but quickly blocked it with the scythe. God, he love this scythe. It's been in the Yeager generation for generations and the best part is when it's damaged it heals itself by the blood of it's victims.

When the last one ran out of bullets, he tried to call for backup and the brunette quickly cut him up in half but he screamed. Well that must have alerted someone, nothing we can do about it now. As he walked out of the room, scythe on his shoulder slowly fixing the dents the bullets made, he founds himself on what appears to be a living room.

Vote
Comment
And feedback