Chapter 5

Everyone in the Survey Corps side had their mouths gapped as a few moments later, Erwin spoke. "I'm sorry, but did I just hear that right? You want us to combine, correct?"

"Yes, that is correct." Grisha nodded.

"If I may speak freely sir, why?" asked one of the others.

"Well, you see..." Grisha started while removing his glasses and wiping them clean then putting it back on. "Your gang is equipped with skilled figure and I don't want to waste potential skills. My son, Eren, made me aware of this and agreed." He said, gesturing to his left side stood the brunette, face unwavering. The old man continued, "I can help all of you with missions, improve skills and Erwin, you don't need to worry about who orders your people. I won't take leadership from you, I just want to know that we aren't enemies." he looked at Erwin calmly. "Think of it as an alliance, we can all call each other for help whenever and whatever it is."

Everyone in the Survey Corps side was silent until Erwin spoke. "I don't want to offend you of any sort but can I think and discuss this with my gang for a moment?" keeping his voice calm as to not offend the powerful man infront of him. It was yes from the moment he offered it but Erwin's pride didn't want him to look too desperate.

Grisha nodded. "I understand."

And then the blonde lowered his voice so that only his people near him can hear.

After a few moments later the blonde again cleared his throat to grab the attention of the other party.

Grisha hearing this and asked "So, what will it be?"

"We would be honored to work along side you." Erwin grinned as Grisha smiled while standing up and walking to him.

Erwin meeting Grisha halfway and shaking their hand. There was no need of papers or contracts to sign cause if the other party betrayed you who are you going to report it? To the Police? to the FBI? Or the CIA? This was the side where all connections were ruled by trust and fear. You just have to trust your gut and hope that there won't be any bloodshed.

"And so that you don't have any doubts, I'll make my best of the best stay with you. You can order them for missions, help you with information as well as I'm putting Zeke in charge of disciplining that refuses. What'd say?" Grisha smiled, looking at Erwin then to everyone while gesturing to his guards, all surprised staring at Grisha but didn't said anything, the brunette keep his eyes on the raven with a faint smirk.

"Of course, and please, let my gang introduced themselves." As Erwin offered, everyone in the Survey Corps's side announced their names and ranks while standing up.

"A rank, Petra Ral."

"A rank, Urluo Bossard."

"S rank, Mikasa Ackerman." face stoic.

"A rank, Eld Gin."

"Hi!! Do you remember me? We've met before!" Hange eagerly waving at the brunette then continuing. "A rank, Hange Zoe!"

"A rank, Gunther Schultz."

"S rank, Mike Zacharias."

"SS rank, Levi Ackerman." The raven said blandly.

Grisha eyed his men (and woman) to do the same.

"S rank, Jean Kristien."

"S rank, Annie Leonhart." Keeping her face emotionless.

"S rank, Armin Arlert."

"SS rank, Zeke Yeager"

And lastly the brunette fully grinned, never taking his eyes away from the raven and announced; "SSS rank, Eren Yeager." Flashing his crimson red eyes as quick as possible and disappearing as quickly as it came.

Levi's P.O.V

Hmp, flashing your eyes again brat and quit staring at me, it's making me uncomfortable. I gave him my death glare and that's when he looked away. I felt a soft jab on my side and I looked who was it from and saw Four eyes smirking and wiggling her eyebrows at me. I gave her a glare then sighed. This is going to be a long day...

~~~~~~~~~

We're back at the Home base and the brats came along but not the old man, saying stuff like 'I still have some work to do so I'll see you guys later.' while happily walking to his limo. Who knew the world's most notorious Mafia Boss is like that of a father receiving news that his son has a date.

Wait... a date—

"Alright, before we tell where and who you're sleeping with, I'd like to see your skills so that I can assess them in missions. Will that be alright, Zeke?" Erwin said cutting off my thoughts.

"Of course." the Ape who claims to be Zeke agreed, following Erwin to the training room with everyone in tow.

While we were walking, I felt a presence beside me, I looked who it was and what'd know, it was the brunette brat. Hands on his pockets. "So, we meet again." he said with a smug ass face looking at me with those evergreen-ocean eyes while walking.

"Tch, have we meet?" I said annoyed, still walking.

"You already forgotten about me? I thought I had a good first impression when we met." The brat a smirked.

"I might have." I lied, I could never forget those eyes

"Well, I might—" He was cut off when we arrived at the training room.

Our training room consist of a virtual shooting area, two boxing arenas and a corner of weights and streadmills.

I overheard the horse faced brat say "Yo, this shit is small."

I clicked my tongue and heard the coconut headed blonde say "Jean! Don't be rude." Yeah we know you're all big shots but don't get carried away, brats.

The ape turned to them and I overheard him warn the horse face. "Jean, don't be rude or do you want to go to the small room again? Hmm?" Small room? It must be something serious cause the second Zeke said 'small room' the brat tensed and shut up.

We walked to the virtual shooting area. It's basically an area that looks like a run down town/city with holograms of dirtbags with guns, you need to wear a vest so that it'll indicate that you have been shot. 20 people versus you.

"Alright, we will test how precise you shoot and how fast your reaction speed is." Eyebrows said facing everyone.

"Who wants to go up first?"

Vote
Comment
And feedback