Change in mood II

When I saw her,all the restrain was gone.She looked too alluring for me to take my eyes of of her.That golden blond hair shining in the sun,snow white arms and legs,the way her shirt left just enough room for imagination. On top of that I noticed how there were droplets of water on her legs,probably from all the mess she made in the kitchen and what drow me even more crazy was lack of bottom part of her attire.She was too much of a teas for her own good,and she didn't even know it.
I went behind her and grabbed her by the waist,she was rigid few seconds then she relaxed in my hold.She fit perfectly in my hands,that alone put a smile on my face.But I still couldn't stop myself,I started kissing her neck,she is mine and I will make sure that it stays that way even if it hurts.I wanted all of her and at first she didnt complain,but when she yelled it cleared my head and returned me to reality.Fuck,did I go overboard?Fuck I'm too stupid.

L-Natsu Dragneel,stop playing with me already,you have no right to touch me!

N-did I do something wrong?I'm so sorry Luce,I should have stopped when you told me.

L-Its not about what you did now,but what you have been doing last two weeks!

She blushed then turned serious again.

N-What did I do?

L-Ughhh stop it already,just tell me why you did it?!

N-Did what?

L-IGNORED ME!!!!

N-huh ignored you?I would never do that Luce

L-What the hell are you saying?!You have been avoiding talking and looking at me!Am I that disgusting to you,do you regret being nice to me?You cant just be warm then cold then warm to me agin without any reason!

Her eyes became taery and her voice broke down for a moment.

N-Lucy I could never be cold to you,I'm just very stupid whenever things are about you.And I just couldnt stand looking at you,you are like a drug to me,I'm so addicted on you that whenever I look at you I lose all control.I just wanna yell to everyone that you belong to me,and that they shouldnt be that close to you.But I also know you probably need more peopel around you that know the truth and want to protect you like I do,I care for you too much Luce.I wanna be alone with you,whole day every day.And I know we are not officaly together and I have been trying a best way to make you my girl...

L-But you...

N-Whenever I see you,I just wanna take you to my room,lock you in and never let anyone look at you.Do you understand how crazy I am about you?I stayed away from you so I can calm all the desires inside of me.I want you more then anything else in this world Lucy...

L-Natsu...

N-Lucy I love you so much,and I'm sure at one point you will hate me,and even more I know this crazy love will hurt you.So I need to put some distance between us,for your good!

As I was about to storm out of the room,she grabbed my hand and with tears in her eyes looked at me.

L-Then please hurt me Natsu.

And then she kissed me.