Confrotation

Natsu took my hand and opened the door.He tightened his grip on me as we walked down the stairs to the loud screaming noise.What awaited was something I thought I would never see,my father in same condition that he left me in every single day since my mother died.The scary man that haunted me,If I was anyone else I would thought that he in no way deserved to be in so much pain,but I knew him more then anyone else.He was a true evil and his pained expression and bloody appearence gave me comfort,I was safe.Not to mention  satisfaction that I felt when he finally got a bit of what he deserved.My face mixed in a bit of fear and relif changed the moment I saw his eyes.He looked at me like I was a filth,a punching bag and a usless toy.His eyes filled with rage directed towards the people that beat him,and hatred towards me .Even in the state he was currently in he managed to make me flinch.

J-YOU STUPID WHORE,LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO ME,IT IS ALL YOU FAULT,AND YOU WILL PAY FOR IT.

He shouted in half pain and half rage.Unknowingly I let go of Natsu's hands and backed away from my "father".

Natsu and the rest looked at the deranged man,still not knowing who he is.

J-WHY AREN'T YOU APOLOGISING YET.YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN BORN.EVERYTHING THAT WENT WRONG IN MY LIFE IS BECAUSE OF YOU,AND WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW IS ONE MORE EXAMPLE OF IT. YOU USLESS CHILD THAT SHOULD HAVE DIED LONG TIME AGO!!!

I didn't even feel the tears that rolled over my cheeks,or heared my own sobs.I was terrified,I couldn't move or say that what he said is not true.Once again I was too afraid to speek up,in those few moments of me losing my mind my "father" launched towards me in attempt to hurt me.Thankfully Natsu was there,he punched my dad making him instantly fall to the ground.That brought me back to reality,he couldn't hurt me now and not here,he wanted but he couldn't .

L-W-Why are y-ou here?

J-WHY DO YOU THINK?YOU DIDN'T RETURN AFTER SCHOOL,AND THEN I FOUND OUT FROM ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS THAT YOU WENT OUT TO BE A WHORE!!!I WONDER HOW MUCH DID HE PAY YOU?AFTER ALL THAT MONEY SHOULD BE WORTH THE PAIN I WILL GIVE YOU SOON!!!!

L-I'm not a whore!

J-YOU USLESS SHIT IF NOT FOR YOUR BODY NO ONE WOULD WANT YOU,DON'T YOU REALISE EVEN YOUR SO CALLED FRIENDS DO NOT COVER FOR YOU AND JUDGE YOU.THEY ALSO THINK YOU ARE A WHORE WHO SELLS HERSELF.BUT DO NOT WORRY AS YOUR FATHER I MADE SURE YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU LIKE THE MOST.YOUR LIFE BELONGS TO ME SO I DID THE ONLY GOOD THING YOUR EXISTENCE  IS FOR.I SOLD YOU FOR MONEY!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

~~~~~Tnx a lot for all the votes,and I will try to update the next chapter soon.Also there was a mixe up on order of last two chapters(last part of lemon and fear),sorry for that.