Embarrassment

Natsu took me to the kitchen and by took I mean carried me.He said that I'm injured and that he will take care of me and give me all I want and most importantly make me happy. I must admit I melted from his words and they just sounded right coming from him.He then put me down,and I already missed his warmth.Looking around I saw a big kitchen that could probably fit 20 people and every single thing in it looked new,like it was never touched.
And just by looking at the kitchen and my room I realised Natsu must live in a mansion and it seems he is rich.Soon I realised one more thing,it seems Natsu can't cook.A cloud of smoke was coming from our burnt pancakes.

N-Sorry Luce,you will have to wait for those pancakes a bit more.

L-move,and give me new ingredients.

He gave me all I asked for ,then he just stared at me while I was making pancakes...my mom's and mine favourite breakfast,it brought a lot of good memories.

N-wow Luce you are great at cooking!

L-I cook average,but it looks and tastes
good because  you dont know how to cook.

Natsu went behind me and put his arms around my waist.

N-Yeah that might be true but I know that there is nothing more sweet and tasty then your cooking Lucy.

He whispeared that to my ear,his hot breath and gentle words making me shiver and moan.I was very surprised at my own reaction but I couldnt stop even If I wanted to.Natsu digged his fingers harder around my waist and he started kissing my neck. I just melted in his arms from this unknown feeling. Food already forgotten in this sensual moment.I turned around and was about to kiss Natsu,but as it seems some higher force isnt allowing that to happen.We were interupted by a coughing sounds... when I menaged to move my gaze away  from Natsu I saw all the new guys standing in front of me.I could die from embarrassment in this moment. I hid behind Natsu,
already red like a tomato.Guys started laughing which made me feel even more embarrassed. Thankfully Natsu sensed how uncomfortable I was so he glared and shouted at them.

N-You guys are starting to sound like hyenas.Shut up already,there is nothing to see or laugh at here.

G-Sureee there isn't .

Gray said and his sarcasam was obvious,otheres started laughing even  more. Then they looked at me,and I wasnt used at this much attention and curiosity.

J-I still cant believe salamander found a girl before us,world is going crazy.

Rest just nodded,Natsu smirked and I just blushed.I couldnt  handle this atmosphere much longer,my brain shut down,and I just rendomly said.

L-Anyone hungry?