࿔ joel preference !

ㅤㅤ✹⠀˖

𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻:
y'all have been asking me for AGES for angsty joel content (you simps, ily) so here's some angst hcs about what it's like to comfort him from nightmares about sarah while i work on a cute imagine idea someone requested for him.

- i feel like joel is definitely the type to hide it from you at first because of his hesitation to trust people. unless we're referring to tlou 2 joel then he'll just drop his whole na–
- SO! joel definitely is the type that needs to warm up to the idea of sharing something so personal, especially when it comes to sarah. it's something you have to be completely patient with him about, that's his baby girl you know? give papa joel a little time.
- the first time you experience it wasn't intentional. you were camping with joel, tommy, ellie and maria when something woke you up at shit o'clock in the morning. you noticed he wasn't with you and got up to hunt him, only to find him sitting by the campfire.
- at first it's just silence between the two of you because you don't want to pressure him or make him angry (c'mon that's a sensitive topic) but after awhile he'll just sort of, "i never really got to show her the world. she was too good for it."
- it's such a rare thing to hear him talk about his feelings and emotions you know? so you're very respectful to him and listen and reply thoughtfully.
- he appreciates it of course. and maybe after some time he'll warm up to telling you more and more about his little girl.

᯽ ݁

❛ i spent the day streaming tlou 2 on twitch and y'all i am tired. i hope this will suffice until those imagines are ready! : )

♡ ⃕ ℛ