❛ e ➣ preference.

ㅤㅤ✹⠀˖

𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: requested by claederis : you try teaching ellie to use chopsticks but unfortunately, miss williams gets a little frustrated and decides to distract herself by looking at you instead. :) reader was requested to be asian in this, so this is for all you beauties reading! i hope you enjoy! <3

also,
i did this in the form of headcanons because i'm experiencing a touch of writer's block and didn't want you to wait forever. i hope that's okay! (if not just let me know, i'll put something together and send you a doc!)

- you know ellie's always seen you using them whenever she has dinner with you, so she figures it looks pretty easy.
- but then she asks to try it one day and let me tell you she drops them so many times.
- "how the fuck do i-
- "it's not that hard ellie!"
- so you start trying to show her how to do it properly and explain little details about them while doing so.
- making her your favorite traditional foods and her just being like *heart eyes*
- she's like ?? because you can tell ellie how to shoot a gun or play the guitar and she's fine, but when it comes to anything else? get ready.
- f r u s t r a t i o n. she has no patience anymore.
- gets distracted five minutes later.
- she's just staring at you while you mindlessly ramble on about your day and such.
- the tiniest smile on her lips when you make sure to put effort into letting her see how you use them.
- v cute
- she starts laughing about ten minutes in and you're like ??
- "sorry you just look so cute."
- "were you even paying attention?"
- "..... babe i said you looked cute."
- she was not paying attention.
- but she eventually does learn to use them for you! she wants to learn about things you do and like.
- is very mindful of the things you tell her about too. : )
- very soft.

❛  i hope this was okay! :')

࿔ rhae. ♡