❛ 002 ➣ preference.

ㅤㅤ✹⠀˖

𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻:
how you sleep w/ them !

joel:
- joel's a respectable man, he sleeps side by side like an intellectual.
- if you fall asleep with your head on his chest or his shoulder that's fine by him. he'll stroke your hair from time to time.
- you might wake up with his arm around your shoulders because he likes to make sure you're safe.
- late night conversations just before bed.
- always the opportunity to talk about life pre-outbreak or whatever crosses your mind. sometimes he'll talk about sarah but that's rare.
- "i miss coffee," he'll say with a chuckle.
-  earns him a roll of the eyes from you but you make it your mission to find coffee for him.

ellie:
- she's all about cuddling because it makes her feel secure and she knows you're safe.
- plus she likes to make sure you're there at night so having her arm around your waist is a big plus.
- she's afraid of being alone so whenever she's having one of those days you won't leave the bed until she wakes up.
- talking with her until like three in the morning
- drowsy conversations about the weirdest shit. you'll go from comics to music and eventually end up falling asleep to her rambling about nasa.
- she'll watch you sleep sometimes. it comforts her to an extent.

tommy:
- i guarantee you fall asleep one way and wake up a completely different way.
- you spend forever trying to figure out how the hell this keeps happening. it got so bad you that one night you stay up to see if it's tommy doing it or you.
- it's tommy. he rolls in his sleep, he turns and twists. feet hanging off the bed like a fool.
- sometimes you wake him up by ripping the sheets off the bed or smacking pans together. (you know the vine.)
- ellie runs in, "i didn't get no sleep cause of y'all."
- he's the worst sleeper ever. no cap.

tess:
- she's a big spoon lady, no criticism at this time.
- she ADORES you, but you snore and it irritates her to no end. she'll shove pillows over her ears and sigh loudly until you wake up.
- ^ petty.
- tess steals the blankets in her sleep and you always end up having a tug war in the middle of the night.
- "y/n, share." she'll be so GROGGY, and you're just laughing like a hyena.
- gets to the point that she threatens to sleep in a separate bed but she won't actually.
- always giving her massages before bed if she's had a long day or done a drop off with bill. she needs them.

᯽ ݁ 

❛ yo yo i don't remember what the note was LMAO.

࿔ rhae ♡