I called you a kid

Nope, not an update but a new one-shot from me :D So yeah, basically, you wouldn't understand who Ethan is here if you haven't read SFIT-An all-boys institute yet, or even its first chapter but I think it's clear that they're siblings here so I guess it could stand alone, this is why I just put it inside this story. Think of it as a "Midterms-done" gift. Now I remember reading one review about Hiro and Leiko's past meeting so here it is, whoever you are. But this is a prequel for the story or some sort. Eh. Let's get on with it.

I don't own anything.

THIS HAPPENED BEFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE THE FIRST CHAPTER DID.

(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)

Leiko sat down from her bed. The lights were already off in her room so she had little to no chance of seeing what was in front of her. Her brother, Ethan, already went to bed a few minutes ago and he was probably starting to doze off and her parents were not home, which was often enough that did not bother Leiko anymore. She went down the bed and slipped out from her pajamas to her gray shirt, black skinny jeans and purple jacket. She brought out the small yellow robot and a bundle of cash from under the bed and tiptoed out of her room. She placed the robot and the money in her hoodie pocket and walked down the stairs.

"Where are you going?"

Leiko bit her lip, closed her eyes tight, and turned around and looked at her brother's figure, standing in the darkness.

"Yeodongsaeng, it's almost midnight. Why aren't you in bed?" He continued

Leiko smiled at her brother, "I'm just going out for a while. What are you doing up?"

"I was going to get a glass of water." He answered, "What are you doing outside? It's dangerous out there."

Leiko looked to the right then back at her brother, "I'm hungry. I'm gonna go grab something."

"There's food in the fridge you know. And I could get something delivered. What do you want?" Ethan asked

"Uh, that's the thing. I don't know what I want."

"Well, I'm coming with you. I'm just gonna get my jacke-."

"No!" Ethan raised a brow at his sibling, "I mean," Leiko chuckled nervously, "no. No need for that. You have finals tomorrow. Remember?"

Ethan nodded, "Oh right. Well don't go into any trouble."

Leiko waited for him to continue, "What? That's it? No 'stay away from alleyways' or 'if a guy's bothering you call the police' thing?"

"Nah. I figured you'd paralyze them off before you'd call the police." Ethan shrugged

Leiko shifted her weight to her right foot and pointed at her brother, "That's kinda mean."

Ethan shrugged once more, "I guess that it is but you know that it's the truth."

"Eh. You're right. Well, I'll be going now."

And she went out of the house.

"Yes!" She whisper-yelled

(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)

"So, how's Baymax?" Hiro asked as he flipped to the next page of the thick physics book he was reading

"Twenty-two was not a lucky number." Tadashi groaned tiredly, "And so was twenty-three, twenty-four, twenty-five, and twenty-six."