Ha! I win!

Yay! Update! So, Christmas time, for me, is almost over if it isn't for the tons of food, chocolates, ice cream, sodas, and fruits in the fridge. Anyways, I hope you had a happy holiday~

I don't own anything.

(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)

"What did I tell you?" Leiko asked as she entered the front door of their house and saw her father and brother at the same table, playing cards

"Yeodongsaeng, what are you talking about?" Ethan responded without looking up at his sister

"I was accepted in SFIT." Leiko grinned proudly, "So long other universities!"

She started climbing up the stairs when she heard her father and brother give a soft 'Mhm' and a nod. She smirked and counted backwards from three.

"Three, two, one..."

"Leiko Tomago what did you just do?!" Her father called

She rolled her eyes playfully, "Exactly."

(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)

"Sweetheart, you shouldn't have done that." Omma said exasperatedly

They all stood in front of me while I sat on the floor. They were all giving me angry, tired, and dissapointed looks.

"But I really want to go to SFIT." I responded, "Omma can't I go there?"

 "You can if it was not a boys' school." Appa pointed out

I sighed and frowned, "Fine, I won't go to SFIT."

"Good," Oppa piped up, "Now if you're sure, go and tell that to the person from SFIT calling the home phone."

I straightened up my back and rushed to the phone in Appa's hand.

"Hello." I started then nodded, "Uh, yes, this is Leiko Tomago. Really? That would be great. Yes, thank you for the invitation. O-Of course I'll take it! Thank you."

I turned to the famiy with a bright grin on my face.

"They loved my design!" I announced, "They loved it and they said the calculations were accurate. Then they told me to pick up my official invitation to join the SFIT showcase. If I show them what I made and they like it, I'll get in with a scholarship grant."

"Haven't we all agreed that you're not going to SFIT?" Appa asked

"But, Appa! SFIT showcase! Scholarship grant! Are you not getting any of these?" I whined

"But Leiko." Oppa mimicked me, elongating the 'o'

"But Shin-bo." I repeated, just in the same manner

"Let her be." Omma simply stated

We all just stared at her. Was she seriously letting me go to SFIT?

"What are you talking about?" Appa asked

"Just let her go there. If she really wants to go to SFIT, then let her be. At least then, she won't act like a lesbian." She shrugged

Oppa started laughing out loud.

"Omma!" I yelled as blood crept up my cheeks, "I'm not a lesbian!"

"Oh? And how many boyfriends have you brought home?" Omma raised a brow

"Omma, not bringing home boyfriends doesn't mean that I don't like boys." I explained, "I just simply don't like the ones in City Honors."