I hear wedding bells~

"It's the day!" GoGo called as she watched Nelly pace left and right in her hotel room

She was already fixed up with her hair in curls and her face caked with thin makeup and was walking back and forth in her pure white cotton robe. She was trying to not pull on her hair as stress took over her mind.

"What if he decided to not come? What if," Nelly gasped, "what if he discovered that he didn't love me at all? What will I do Leiko?"

GoGo rolled her eyes, "Okay, first of all, I don't like it that you picked pink as my maid of honor gown. And second, you think Ethan's gonna bail last minute?"

"You don't know! Guys change their minds all the time!" Nelly replied

"That's just wedding jitters talking. If you'd like, I'm gonna go check on him right now and see if he has any plans of escaping." GoGo stood from her chair as she smoothed out the wrinkles of her skirt

Nelly snapped her fingers, "Great idea! Go now!"

Nelly practically pushed her future sister-in-law out the door as she herself was called by her makeup artist to go and put on her wedding dress. GoGo sighed and walked a few rooms to the left and opened the door. She entered and saw her brother in the same state as his bride. He was already dressed in his white tuxedo, white undershirt and white shoes as he walked right and left in the room.

"Okay so you're both getting the jitters." GoGo deadpanned, catching the attention of all the people in the room

"He's been at it for forever." Fred said as he went out from the curtains

"Fred? Why are you here?" GoGo's eyes widened

"I'm a groomsman." Fred answered cheerfully

He wore a light pink tuxedo, white undershirt and white shoes and his blond hair was slicked back.

"Do I look rich enough?" Fred asked

"Fred, you are rich." GoGo responded, "Where's Hiro? I thought I saw him going here earlier."

"Here!" Hiro called from behind the dresser, "Can you give me a hand on the bow?"

GoGo rolled her eyes then went over to wear Hiro was and nearly laughed as she saw the annoyed expression he wore.

"What's so funny?" Hiro asked as GoGo choked on her laughter

"I-I'm sorry," GoGo chuckled, "it's the pink."

"This is why you don't get Honey Lemon as the wedding planner." Hiro stated

"She was the best one available." Ethan commented, "Plus, you're already friends with her so negotiating with her was easy."

"Hey, you're laughing while you're also wearing pink." Hiro pointed out

"Touché."

(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)

Hiro stood next to Ethan at the altar. Ethan fiddled with his tie every now and then then he played with his hands nervously.

"Hey, it's going to be fine." Hiro stated

"I''d like to hear you say that in your wedding." Ethan murmured

The door opened, catching the attention of the two men waiting at the altar. Ethan held his breath then Hiro nudged him. The music started playing, and the bridesmaids and their ushers enter pair by pair. GoGo walked in after the bridemaids and ushers, looking at Hiro. Hiro stared back at her with a satisfied smile then Ethan nudged him, snapping him out of his stupor.