A day with my Leiko

Sorry, really sorry for the very late update. But yeah, happy valentine's day. Unfortunately, on the one and only day for romance writers, I can't create a valentine's fic. I was planning on making a Tadahoney and Hirogo fic but, yeah. Change of plans. I'm going to be writing and writing and let's just hope that there's wifi where I'm going. Oh, and Love_NHLLZ_1D, see ya later. Here's to wishing we have wifi later~

Sorry for the filler chapter, tho.

I stared at Leiko's sleeping figure. I actually thought Tadashi would flip when he sees that there's a girl on my bed but right now, he doesn't seem to be too focused on that. But right now, that isn't what matters. What matters is that I have a girl in my bed. That is far beyond my expectation of what kind of first date I should have. Especially since after Baymax's very, um, disturbing, well I can't call it 'disturbing', per say, more like forever scarring, 'the talk'.

Leiko stirred slightly and pulled the blanket closer to her body. I smiled at that and laid down on my back.

"Tadashi, are you going to get up and turn off the lights?" I called

"I'm sleeping." Tadashi replied

I chuckled, "Yeah. Thought so too."

I got up and walked towards the switch at the other side of the bed, near the stairway.

"Good night, nerd."

"Good night, knucklehead."

I flipped the switch and walked back to my side of the bed but not before tripping on many things scattered on the floor.

"Oof!"

"I told you to clean your side, right?"

"Yeah. Yeah." I got up from the floor and went back to the bed. I turned my back towards Leiko and closed my eyes but felt an arm wrap around my stomach and pull me closer

"Good night Leiko." I murmured

"Mhm."

Tadashi woke up at the loud thud in his room. His vision blurred a bit but when he recovered, he turned to the digital clock at the side of his bed, screaming 1:25 am. He sat down and peeked at his brother's side of the room. Just like what he thought, there was Hiro, on the floor and Leiko on Hiro's side of the bed. Tadashi sighed, got up and walked towards his brother, careful to avoid the obstacles that is the trash in Hiro's side. He kneeled down and shook his brother's shoulders lightly.

"Hey." He said, "Hey Hiro. Wake up."

The boy grumbled and remained in his position.

"Come on. The floor's cold." Tadashi stated tiredly

"What floor are you talking about?" Hiro grunted

"You're sleeping on the floor. Leiko pushed you."

Hiro sighed and opened his tired eyes. He sat down and crawled over to the other side of the bed and went back to sleep. Tadashi rolled his eyes and went back to his bed and falling back to slumber.

Bzz... Bzz… Bzz…

"What is that sound?" Hiro whispered and turned to his right, only to see Leiko's phone ringing

He picked it up and winced at the sudden light but read the name of the caller.

"Ethan?"

He pressed the green 'answer' button and put it up his ear.

Ethan's worried voice filled his ears, "Hello? Leiko? Leiko where are you? I've been looking for you for hours now. Where have you been? Please come back home. Leiko? Are you still there, yeodongsaeng?"

"Uh, E-Ethan,"

The line on the other end was silent for a moment.

"Hiro?"

"Y-Yeah. Listen. Leiko's here with me, I took her in for the night. Don't worry, she's okay. I'll bring her home, first thing in the morning." Hiro said

"Why is she there?"

"She wanted to get out. She wasn't actually planning to stay with me for the night but I found her just after she jumped out her window." Hiro answered

"I-," Ethan sighed, "Thank you for taking her in."

"It's no problem." Hiro responded, "Now you need to go to sleep. It's past midnight. I don't think it would be good for you to get tired."

"Yeah. Okay. Thanks again."

Ethan ended the call and Hiro sighed. Oh what was he going to do with these siblings?

"Tadashi, would you mind waking Hiro and Leiko up? I made breakfast." Cass ordered her nephew who was setting the table

"Nope. Not at all." Tadashi responded and went up the stairs, to his and his brother's room

He saw the two still asleep, with their arms around each other. They looked absolutely adorable but Tadashi had to break their cuteness. He shook their shoulders.

"Wake up, you two. Aunt Cass is calling you for breakfast." He said

Leiko stirred but her eyes opened slightly. She furrowed her brows.

"Why am I-."

Tadashi smiled at her.

"Oh, right."

Leiko sat down and rubbed her eyes. Tadashi nodded and shook Hiro again.

"Hiro! Wake up, knucklehead!"

Hiro groaned and opened one eye.

"Am I on the floor again?" He mumbled

"No. It's morning. You need to get up."

Hiro rolled to the other side and hugged Leiko's stomach.

Tadashi sighed, "Do you want me to shake things up?"

Hiro sat down immediately, "Nope! See! I'm awake! What are we doing here? Aunt Cass is waiting for us." He jumped off the bed and tugged Leiko along

Tadashi chuckled and followed the two downstairs.