Epilogue

"Daddy?" a sixteen year old girl peered from outside the door

"Yes, sweetheart?" Her 'daddy' asked

The forty year old man turned his office chair around and smiled warmly at his daughter. The girl shuffled her feet and walked slowly towards the older man, taking in the features of her father's office's floor. She stopped in front of the man and bit her lip.

"Something wrong, Airee?" The man asked, standing up and putting a hand on his daughter's shoulder, "Come on, you can tell dad everything."

"Yeah, um," Airee looked up at her father meekly, "dad I just, I just hope you won't get mad at me if I, uh, say this."

"Why would I get mad at you for anything?" Her father chuckled

"Daddy!" Airee whined

"Alright, alright. What seems to be the huge problem that's making my baby Airee call me 'daddy' again?" Her dad raised a brow

"W-Well, you know about how Aishi's going out of the state to study for college, right?" Airee started, "And Pinelli going for engineering and Ferri psychology?"

"Yes, and?"

"And, um, I just... wanted to say that," Airee gulped and continued on slowly, "I, I, uh, I've finally decided on what college I'll go to."

"Well that's great." The man beamed at his daughter, "Are you going with the twins?"

"Uh-uh." Airee shook her head no

"With Aishi?"

"Nope."

"Then where are you going?" Airee paused for a while, "Okay so this is the part you probably won't like."

"Why?"

"I wanna go to... SFIT."

There was a silent moment between the two and the father stared at his daughter while Airee turned her attention back to the floor.

"I just," Airee sighed, "I think it's a really cool school and I think it's fit for me, you know, with all the technology and stuff."

The father still stared at his daughter, "You do know that SFIT is an all-boys school, right?"

"Uh-huh." Airee nodded

"And that your daddy Hiro graduated there?"

"Yes."

"And that your mom was once my classmate there?"

"Ye-. What?" Airee shot her head up

Her father laughed and ruffled her hair, "Of course you can go. But don't you go copying your mother's style. We'll try to contact the board of SFIT and we'll see if you can enroll there."

"How come you never told me that mom went there?" Airee grinned brightly

"I haven't yet, huh?" Her father smirked, "Well, it all happened on a Saturday, months before the showcase..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I just really wanted to update a mini epilogue for all you guys. I can't seem to write my new story Friends and Foes straightly without using male pronouns on Hiro so just had to say goodbye to this.

My cousin wanted this story to have a sequel entitled Where do broken hearts go? but I've already uses up that title for another story (which is a pbnrbi btw, but not for this) so I'm telling you all this now. SFIT—AN ALL-BOYS INSTITUTE WILL NOT HAVE ANY SEQUEL WHATSOEVER. I may add a follow-up one-shot or something but no sequel. I know it's sad but I have seven stories lined up for 2015, 6 Big Hero 6 and 1 Steven Universe. And I already have a line up for 2016, some of which I'll probably do sometime this year but I'm serious, first off, I can't think of a plot for it, I mean, I'm a romance writer by nature, I'm bound to ship the protagonist to someone, but I don't want to ship Hiro to an OC.