Ethan, no!

Yes! Finally made 1000+ words!

I still don't own anything~

First part's Tadashi's POV, second and third, Leiko's and last, omniscient POV.

Hiro just stared at his breakfast the next morning. With the goofy smile and all.

"You look like a lovesick puppy." I stated, snapping him out of his stupor

"Oh yeah. Sure." Hiro nodded gleefully, "Wait, what are we talking about?"

I rolled my eyes then aunt Cass placed her coffee on the table as Hiro continued to poke his hotdog. That sounded so wrong. I meant, he was poking the hotdog aunt Cass served for breakfast, the food on his table.

"So what are you boys going to do today?" Aunt Cass asked, like she always does

"Eighty-fourth test on Baymax." I sighed, "I wish eighty-four's the lucky number."

"Oh it will be, Tadashi," she ran a comforting hand through my hair, "What about you Hiro? What's the plan?"

"Of course I will." Hiro chuckled, still in his out-of-this-world state

Aunt Cass turned to me and mouthed, "What happened to him?"

I chuckled and made my fingers kiss. Aunt Cass grinned brightly.

"Who's the girl?" She asked Hiro gleefully

Hiro blushed, "I, who?"

"Who did you kiss? She must be lucky to have you." Aunt Cass gushed

Hiro bit his lip and looked at me without raising his head. I turned my head towards Aunt Cass, gesturing for him to tell her.

"She's not a... she." Hiro whispered

"What do you mean?" Aunt Cass furrowed her brows, "Is she a lesbian? Don't worry, Hiro, you can turn her straight."

"That's the thing," Hiro gulped, "She was never a she."

"I don't understand." Aunt Cass murmured

Hiro sighed and turned away from Aunt Cass, "It's-, he's... Leiko."

Hiro and I waited for Aunt Cass's reaction and she just sat there, motionless.

"I'm really really sorry, Aunt Cass." Hiro murmured

Aunt Cass sighed and stood from her seat. She walked over to Hiro and hugged him tightly.

She smiled slightly, "You don't need to be sorry. It's what you are and it's fine by me." she sighed, "If you're happy, I'm happy."

"I told you she won't be angry about it." I said to Hiro

"Pay up, Tadashi." Aunt Cass inputted

I grumbled something then pulled out a twenty from my pocket and gave it to aunt Cass.

"Good morning, oppa!" I greeted as I passed his bedroom door

Oppa put his head out the door and glared at me, "You're up to something."

"I am not." I responded as I went down the stairs

I went to the kitchen and smiled at my parents. "Good morning appa, omma."

"Beware! She's in a good mood!" Oppa called after me

He walked down the stairs, hurriedly pulling his shirt down.

Omma smiled, "Are you feeling okay, Ethan?"

"Yep." He nodded and took a seat in his regular seat