Put that thing back where it came from

Okay, so you get a sorta long chapter for making up for not updating. I know I said that I can't update but my thesis is already done and my professor is impressed with my impromptu and extemporaneous speech so there's not much burden for me... till Sunday which is tomorrow.

I don't own anything.

(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)

That morning, all of them sat around the dining area, letting Heathcliff do his work. They were chatting about what they were doing in their classes and all the things that interested them. Fred sat at the middle of the rectangular table, Tadashi at his right and Hiro at his left. Honey Lemon sat next to Tadashi, followed by Wasabi, and GoGo sat next to Hiro, then Airee in a high chair, the baby was just babbling and playing with the artificial food they had to create.

"Airee, don't play with your food." GoGo whispered as she wiped the baby's chin with her bib

Tadashi turned to his brother and gestured his head towards GoGo. The younger Hamada got up and walked over to the baby, "Come on, baby, mommy's still eating."

GoGo rolled her eyes, "Hiro, it's fine."

"And haven't I already told you that it's not?" Hiro argued as he went back to his seat, "Plus, Airee is also my project so you shouldn't be worrying much about her."

GoGo shrugged, "I guess that's fine by me."

Hiro turned to his brother and the person next to his brother, "So how was Airee last night when she was with you two?"

"She was playing until about two in the morning but when her batteries were running down, she fell asleep." Honey Lemon answered

"Hey, we're really sorry that we didn't get to take care of her last night." GoGo said

"It's no worry, after all, we are going to take care of your children soon, right?" Honey Lemon smirked

Both Hiro and GoGo blushed violently, "We are not about to have a baby!"

"Sure." Tadashi chuckled

"Now that I know that GoGo's a girl, and all that," Wasabi paused and laughed lightly, "it really changes everything."

Fred furrowed his brows

"Why?"

Tadashi and Honey Lemon looked at each other then to their friend, "Babies."

(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)

GoGo entered the front door of her house just after waving goodbye to her friends.

"Leiko, that you?" Ethan's muffled yell sounded

"Yeah." GoGo replied, "But don't be too noisy. I'm taking care of Airee."

She heard a wooden chair scrapping against the tiles and then patters of feet against the floor and her brother came in view.

"She's staying here? Let me see my niece!" Ethan stated giddly, a large smile on his face

GoGo placed the sleeping baby in her brother's arms and proceeded upstairs with her bag. She placed her bag on the floor next to the door and went back downstairs to the living room. She sat down on the couch and flipped the tv on, her brother sitting next to her.

"So what did you do last night?" GoGo started

"Nothing." Ethan answered

"Really?" GoGo looked at her brother, "You know, you could get a date or have a couple of friends over, right?"