Where art thou Leiko?

It's heeeeeeere! Okay so it's 6 am in a Saturday and I have classes from 8-3. I'm freezing! Yeah, college. But don't worry, this is my last semester of NSTP :3

I don't own anything~

Honey Lemon locked her phone and frowned. It had been bad enough that her grandmother had been sent to the hospital, now Tadashi cancelled out their date.

What's the worst that could happen tonight?

Just as that thought passed in her mind, she saw Leiko sitting on a wheelchair, being lifelessly dragged along the halls. She was wearing a hospital gown and clutching a guy's hand tightly. Honey Lemon presumed he was her brother, with all the resemblance and all that. But the thing still stands, why was Leiko in the hospital? She walked over to them slowly but surely and called.

"Leiko!" she said

The girl in the wheelchair turned to her slowly. She squinted a bit then shook her head slightly. Honey Lemon could not understand. Why was Leiko shutting her out? Leiko never did that. She walked closer to the siblings and followed them.

"What happened?" she started, "Why are you here?"

"I don't want to talk about it." Leiko whispered

"Oh." Honey was taken aback, "Okay."

She let the siblings go on wherever they were going to made her way to her grandmother's hospital room.

The following day, Leiko was out of everyone's sight. She did not even bother to text anyone that she was fine or why she did not attend school. The only word that got to the gang was Leiko's brother's call, saying that Leiko was sick. Everyone obviously did not fall for the lie except the professors and the administrators but what worried their little group of friend more was the fact that the normally hyper and enthusiastic Hiro was deflated and did not even say one word during lunch.

"Hey Tadashi," Honey Lemon said as she entered Tadashi's private laboratory

He was updating Baymax's chip and was researching more things to add to the program.

"Yeah?" Tadashi asked without looking up from his computer

"Do you know what happened to Hiro?"

This made the boy stop. He turned his chair around only to see an equally confused look from Honey Lemon.

Tadashi shook his head no, "I don't actually know. He doesn't want to tell me what happened right after he met with Leiko."

"Oh! About that, I actually saw Leiko," she paused, "in the hospital."

"Why is he in the hospital? Is his brother already receiving chemotherapy?" Tadashi asked

"That's the thing. Leiko was the one being admitted." Honey Lemon pointed out, "I think something wrong happened between them. Did they fight or something?"

"Maybe." Tadashi murmured, "Do you know what room he's admitted in?"

"I didn't actually follow them. He didn't want to talk about it." Honey Lemon answered, "Let's just hope that he goes to school tomorrow. Then we make our conclusion."

"Yeah." Tadashi muttered, "And sorry for the cancelled date, Honey."

"No no, it's fine. Got over it." she shrugged

Tadashi looked sad all of a sudden, "Oh."

Honey Lemon nodded, "Well I need to go now. Huge chemistry exam today."

"I'm sure you'll pass." he smiled, "Goodluck!"

The following day, Leiko did go to school. But there was something odd about her. It was either the fact that she was wearing a long-sleeved shirt in the middle of a hot day or the fact that she was wearing a skirt. She walked along the hallways earning everyone's glares. They could not understand why she was wearing a skirt. Her clothing consisted of a black long-sleeved shirt reaching her wrists, a bright purple skater skirt starting from her waist down to two inches above her knees, and her usual pair of black sneakers. (She is still wearing her binder and no makeup) She grabbed her books from her locker, slammed the door shut, and glared back at everyone who stared at her. In an instant, everyone turned back to their business and she made her way to her first subject, World History.

Unfortunately enough, she had to sit through four hours of classes, not counting the lunch hour, next to Hiro and two hours of lab with the others. She almost rolled her eyes at the thought as she sat at Hiro who was busy writing in his journal. He turned his face slightly to his right and caught sight of the skirt. He furrowed his brows and turned upwards, to the person wearing it.

Leiko crossed her arms as she watched Hiro see her. She raised a brow and he sighed and put down his pen.

"Care to explain why you're wearing a skirt?" He whispered harshly

"Why? Don't I have the right to wear a skirt?" she whispered back, just as harsh as he did, "I'm a girl remember?"

Hiro furrowed his brows again, "Seriously, Leiko. Why are you wearing a skirt inside an all-boys school?"

"Everyone's teasing us okay?!" she snapped, making everyone turn to them, "I know about the rumor and I don't want you to be titled as the 'guy who fell for a guy'!"

More than half of all the people in the room looked flustered and guilty but the couple did not even mind them.

"Look, I don't want your reputation to be destroyed. I think it's best if we just..." she bit her lip, "I think it's best if we separate ways."

Oh how she regretted saying that. She wanted to just stand up, run away from the problem and cry her heart out again, maybe another wound or two but Hiro already held on her left wrist. Which was just recently stitched up. Hiro looked at his hand clutching Leiko's wrist when he felt a sudden wetness. He lifted it up and saw blood marked on his palm and fingers. He turned back to the girl and lifted up the sleeve only to reveal the wounds and the blood seeping out of them.

"You did this to yourself?" He asked, still in shock

"Why would you ask? Would anything be better if I answered?" she snapped

He clicked his tongue and pulled his handkerchief out of his bag and put pressure.

"It's going to stop bleeding in a few." he murmured

"Why don't you just let me die? You and Ethan both stopped me when in reality, you're both at fault." she stated

Hiro pondered that statement. What would he and her brother have in common that forced her to do this to herself? Was it because of their selfishness? That they wanted to keep Leiko for their own? That they both said something hurtful to her? Or maybe because... Hiro wanted to reverse time because of this.

"I," he shook his head, "you did this to yourself because we were threatening to leave you?"

"Well finally one of you understands!"