He just goes on and on and on

One word, Hirogo. Hi. Ro. Go. HIROGO!

AND THAT I STILL DON'T OWN ANYTHING!

Honey Lemon knows my secret. How would she know my secret? Was I obvious even before today? Hopefully not. Like what she said, if she wasn't a girl, then she wouldn't know that I am one too. Dumb period. Why did it have to come now?! I walked over to the mirror and patted my hair down. Despite the leak in my pants, there was no other problem.

(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)

Cramps. No. There is another problem! It was now lunch break and I had my head on the table and I was hugging my lower abdomen tightly. Why now?!

"Hey, you okay?" Hiro asked as he put a hand on my shoulder

I nodded weakly, "Yeah." I bit my lip, "I'm fine."

"You know, Tadashi can help you. He built a robotic nurse that will scan your injuries and find a cure." He stated

Scan my injuries?

"No!" I brought my head up and forced a smile, "I'm good, see?"

Hiro shook his head then laughed. He got up and went over to the line next to the others. I groaned again as soon as he was out of sight.

"You want a cure? Go eat. It cures almost anything." I looked up again and saw Tadashi and Honey Lemon

Why are these two always together?

Honey Lemon nudged him and he gave her a questioning look.

I sighed, "I'm fine, really guys."

Tadashi nodded and went to the line. Honey Lemon shook her head and threw a small object at me.

"Why are you giving me pain killers?" I asked

"Because I'm a girl too. I know how painful that feels." She whispered, "The pain would be removed in a little while. Don't take it with very cold water, and after lunch is your lab, right?"

I nodded.

"There's a bottle in your space, it has warm water. Put it over where it's hurting. It'll help." She smiled at me

"Wow, you weren't this kind when you first talked to me." I murmured

She shrugged, "It's no biggie, though."

Okay so my congenital analgesia gets cured at all the wrong places. Great. I pulled my phone out of my pant pocket and dialed oppa's number. It rang twice then he answered.

"Leiko! I'm in class!" He whispered, "What do you want?!"

"Oh I don't know," I started, "for you to take me home as soon as classes got out!"

"What? Why? Is there something wrong? Is someone bullying you? Tell me, are they hurting you, Leiko?"

"Do you really think someone would want to bully me?" I deadpanned, "No, something's just hurting."

"You're hurt?"

"Uh-huh."

"Your congenital analgesia's being cured then. That's good!"

"No it's not if it's the middle of the day and you have classes!" I snapped

He paused for a while, "Is it that time of month again?"

"Yes."

"So this is the first time you've experienced the pain?"

"Yes." I groaned