First day in SFIT

Some revelations here but it's mostly a filler chapter. Enjoy thy filler chapter~

Oh! And any of you goes on shamchat? If no, you should! You rp there with the character you would like to be. If yes, spot me! I'm usually Lost toddler!Hiro Hamada, Ghost!Tadashi, and Drunk!Tadashi and once GoGo Tomago and Baymax.

When I'm the Lost toddler!Hiro Hamada, I usually make random peeps cry xD Here's an example: http://www.shamchat.com/a81360/ (This is Toddler!Hiro Hamada, forgot the lost part)

When Ghost!Tadashi, I make random peeps cry too xD This is the best one I did tbh: http://www.shamchat.com/b885ef/

So, spot me! Help a lost toddler find his brother!

(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)

It was finally the day. The day I go to SFIT! I'm officially in college. I walked at the halls from my room to the stairs only to see my brother lazily dragging himself out of bed. What time is it? He's going to be late.

"Hey!" I called

He just snored. I rolled my eyes and entered his room. I grabbed a tennis ball laying on the floor and threw it to his head. He jolted awake and glared holes at me.

"What are you doing?!" He snapped

He stood up and jumped to me, pinning me to the ground and putting my in a headlock. I groaned and kicked his chest.

"Have you forgotten that I can't feel the pain?" I smirked

He rolled his eyes and got off my back.

"You're lucky." He hissed and pushed me out of his room

"What? Having a disorder is luck now?" I asked

"Well with your disorder it is!"

"Shin-bo!" omma called strictly from downstairs in the kitchen, "Don't make fun of your yeodongsaeng!"

He sighed and replied lazily, "Sorry omma."

"Don't tell sorry to me," Omma came into view, holding a spatula in her right hand, "tell sorry to Leiko."

He groaned and rolled his eyes again, "Sorry." He muttered

I crossed my arms and smirked. I walked down the stairs and gave a short greeting to omma and appa. I sat on my designated chair and waited for omma to serve the food. Oppa followed down shortly.

"I thought your congenital analgesia was being cured?" Appa asked then sipped his coffee

"A little bit, appa." I replied, "Near the diaphragm and only there."

"Don't worry, Leiko." Omma patted my head lightly, "It'll go away soon."

Oppa grinned evilly, "Then I could officially inflict pain on you."

Omma smacked him on the head and glared at him.

"Shin-bo, since when have you learned to hurt your yeodongsaeng?" She asked

Oppa gulped, "I was joking."

"Sure you were." I chuckled

Appa stood up and rummaged the drawer near the stove where we kept the utensils. He pulled something out and went back to the table.

"Shin-bo, can you explain me these?" Appa threw the things he got from the drawer to the table

I furrowed my brows and grabbed them. These were envelopes. From the five schools I applied to. They weren't opened yet. What? I hurriedly opened all and skimmed through them.