Callaghan?!

WATTPAD! IT'S HERE!

Okay, I have a who goat for the day. First off, a "who goat" is actually "hugot", a Tagalog term meaning to pull something and "hugot" nowadays usually means that you're saying, writing or expressing that you are bitter about something (usually love). Okay, so my who goat is, love is something that gives you a lollipop in front and then stabs you in the back. You'll learn soon enough.

(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)

"I got it!" Honey Lemon cheered as she bounced up and down in the lab, clutching a test tube with green liquid inside

"What did you get?" Wasabi asked as he turned his lasers off

"A medical outbreak! I have found a cure to almost everything!" Honey Lemon beamed brightly

"Uh, didn't you get that last week?" GoGo asked, quirking her brow up

Over the past few days, GoGo's recovery has been quicker than they had expected and all she had to keep were a few wounds and bruises from the crash but she was able to walk, just not as fast as before.

"Yeah, but that was still unstable. I tried that before but it killed my guinea pig." Honey Lemon flashed a short frown

"Well you probably shouldn't have tried it on her and you probably shouldn't be jumping up and down while holding that. I don't want my things to get wet again." GoGo pointed out

Honey Lemon nodded and went back to her booth.

"Hey, wait," Hiro looked up from his textbook, "if that can heal almost everything, then it could cure cancer, right?"

"Not cancer yet, no," Honey Lemon shook her head, "if it's cancer we're talking about, you still need at least a little bit of radiation but it will take a longer time than chemotherapy."

"That's too bad." Hiro sighed

"Hey, I told you, it's fine. Ethan agreed to go abroad and get cured. He'll be fine. I'm sure." GoGo smiled at him

(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)

"Well," Their professor who gave them the emotional rollercoaster that is Airee started, "what did you learn while you were taking care of her?"

"We learned many, many things about being parents," Hiro patted his pants lightly as he rocked his feet then turned to GoGo who was standing next to him

"We learned that you're bound to fight every now and then because of, well, time and," GoGo paused as she rocked the stirring baby in her arms Airee stopped moving and continued on her slumber.

"and that everything won't be as fine as you'd think it would be." Hiro continued for GoGo, "But in the end, you'll realize that not everything is about you, often times it's not and that you should accept whatever the consequences of your actions would be."

GoGo nodded then a loud bell rang. All of them turned towards the door. Their professor furrowed his brows and looked out the door.

"What is the-."

"Professor! The building's on fire!"

Their professor's eyes widened and he went back inside the room to announce to his students what the commotion was all about.

"Now don't panic! Help anyone who has tripped! And don't push anybody!"

The students gathered up their things and went towards the nearest exit.