I've disappointed you, appa

Yay! A chapter update! Sorry for the very slow updates. Author's uninspired D:

Aaaaaaaaand I'm kinda on the sad side. I think I just wanna go to school. Problem's too emotionally, I don't want to talk about it.

I don't own anything.

(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)

I sat on the staircase just outside of the SFIT building. Oppa was somewhere at the nearby food stalls buying something and left me for the meantime. I sighed and buried my head in my palms. I heard someone's steps getting closer and finally stopped by my side.

"They were looking for you inside." The person said

I furrowed my brows and turned to my right and saw Hiro there beside me.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be out celebrating?" I glared at him

"I need to give you something first." He pulled out something from his hoodie pocket

It was an envelope. From SFIT. He shoved it in my hands and I stared at it incredulously.

"It's not a scholarship grant but it's an acceptance letter." He stated, "Like I told you, they were looking for you. If you were there, Professor Callaghan could've personally handed the letter to you."

"Gee, thanks." I muttered, "Why are you doing all this? You don't do this to someone who you've bumped into twice and just met."

"My brother forced me to do this, actually. He said it would be great if I had friends." He laughed a little

I nodded and kept quiet for a while. After about five minutes, he spoke up again.

"Why does your name mean arrogant?" He asked

I furrowed my brows, "What kind of question is that?"

He just shrugged.

"I don't actually know."

"That doesn't explain much." He pointed out, "And why do you have such a feminine name?"

That stopped me from breathing for a while. I thought no one would notice. Leiko's a feminine name, sure, but anyone could be deceived by the 'o' at the end.

"Um," I paused, "My parents wanted a girl instead of a boy...?"

"So you were given a girl's name then?" He grinned, "Don't worry about that. Even I was given a unisex name. My parents thought that I looked like a girl."

I stared at his features, "Yep. The eyes gave it all."

"Stop it you." He smiled slightly

"Hiro!" We both turned around and saw his brother calling him, "We need to go now!"

"Okay." He nodded and stood up, "It was nice meeting you, Leiko."

Then he turned around and ran to his brother and friends.

"So,"

And oppa was suddenly at my left. I gave out a startled jump and punched him hard on his forearm.

"Ow! Why is it always violence with you?" He snapped

"Why are you always suddenly behind me?" I replied

"Well just tell me when the wedding is." He snickered

"Shin-bo!" I yelled and slammed my fists against his forearm